The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

FranticK wrote: 06 Aug 2021, 06:20 Between this event and many that are similar, I'm sure there are many "hunks" who's frantic struggle has ultimately ended in their shame. More times than not, there wouldn't be a conveniently placed bin to use, and that wet spot would quickly turn into fully saturated pants.
If we could somehow determine the state of a man's bladder remotely, I'm sure that at sporting events and concerts we'd find some super-full bladders while waiting in line at the men's room. Men are often good at concealing their discomfort until the last minute.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

My favourite situation to witness desperation and super full
Bladders!?
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

A man recounts his experience of being caught short in October 1973, at age 29, when he was an announcer for NHK (a major broadcaster in Japan) providing live coverage for a baseball match. It was explained in the show that the match can last three or four hours without a commercial break. Eventually his senpai (the woman) allowed him to go for a break, saying that she could explain the situation to the superiors.
The video is part of a talk show, and provides an reenactment of the incident.
(Video in Japanese.)

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQnqPdinJ3c
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZyuqWCkW50
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

At least this fellow was young and could hold it for a while!

In Olden Times of radio when all-night disk jockeys played mostly 3-minute 45s, they always had an LP album in reserve for when they needed to take a pee break. Even in the early days of TV, when everything was live and most commercial breaks were short, they had to plan ahead. I recall a post from long ago (which I didn't save) from a TV producer who recounted several tales of filling in for a newscaster or performer who got caught short.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

There are also many live concerts where performers go offstage because they needed relief. I find that these people are pretty open to announce their need in front of everyone.
Many videos of these exist on the tubes. However, I typically do not post such videos because I don't see desperation. In some cases, I believe people who choose to take a break in the middle of a non-stop performance aren't yet desperate, but realized that their bladder can't last the remainder of the show. Sometimes, a feeling of merely a full bladder can progress into a full scale emergency in less than half an hour.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

the day the music died was the famous bathroom break song for disk jockeys. it ran for 12 minutes. the local talk radio show host here started out as a disk jockey and he talked about having the day the music died record right there on a holder for when he needed a break, it was long enough for both types of a bathroom break. the Japanese broadcaster video had a title of a bunch of sticks. why so many sticks?? puzzled look. I love watching British diver tom daley videos. He is openly gay and very open about it and does awesome videos on his channel. they are really fun and he is really hot too. always wondered if he did diving with his bladder full so he could feel his body moving better. I could feel my hips moving much better in football with it full so I played my football games with it full. could feel my waist moving much better with it full for wrestling too, did my best wrestling with it full. I like walking around the fair with it really full as that feels really good when walking with my bladder swollen big. The rides feel really good on a very full bladder. a lot of intense sensations in my bladder which I really enjoy on the various fair rides. people notice the bladder bulge as I walk around shirtless showing my muscular build as I chat with lots of people. There was a lot of running and screaming at the fair as people were running and people were dealing with tear gas In the eyes at the fair, the police were running really fast too. groups of people were running first in one direction then in another direction. I love going to the fair it's a wonderful experience. I'm sure a lot of younger concert performers are very good at holding it a long time after they get the full feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNWvM71YbIg
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Is there anything pee related in that video or is this just a video of Tom Daley and other divers?
jammyb
Active

Post by jammyb »

Keith wrote: 09 Aug 2021, 13:57 Is there anything pee related in that video or is this just a video of Tom Daley and other divers?
Just a video of Tom Daley and other divers by the looks of it…
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Seems to be more interest in shirtless men with maybe bulging biceps and bloated stomachs and bladder rather than the desperation as such which is not really the basis of this forum
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

tom daley is openly gay and his boyfriend is Dustin Lance Black. Dustin wrote the screenplay for the movie milk, which is about Harvey milk who became the first openly gay guy to not only gain office but to hold onto office in the elections. before that, the few gays that got into office were quickly removed from office. tom daley youtube channel has a lot of humor. and has gymnasts and other buff athletes doing various things like trying to dive with tom daley, and tom tries out doing gymnastics with his gymnastic friend. swollen bladders are really hot too and you can see that while with desperation harder to tell for sure if they are wearing a shirt as you cant see if their abs are tensing up or not. when you have to pee badly your abs tense up and press in on your swollen bladder. It is like a woman giving birth. you breathe then push!! breath then push! breath then push hard again with both your abs pressing hard and your bladder contracting hard. It is an awesome feeling that I love a lot. your abs pull in along with tensing up when your bladder is really full and contracting hard. if a guy is desperate you can tell as his abs pull in a lot more than the normal tensing of abs you do for fun or to show off. you can tell if a guy is desperate or putting on an act. If he has a big bladder you can see his abs wrapping around his swollen bladder as the abs pull in.