The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: The Master Video List

Post by Tytn »

AlphaJock wrote: 19 Apr 2021, 20:42 Reality TV contestant begs to pause filming so he can pee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcn99xAwX5s
Oh that was excellent ;) Thank you for that :D :D
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Could you provide a breif description and your source country as it's not available to view in the UK.

You might find it frustrating but after you've got more involved your posts won't need additional authorisation to be posted; it is one of the ways we used to reduce spam on the board.

Welcome to the forum by the way ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

AlphaJock wrote: 19 Apr 2021, 20:42 Reality TV contestant begs to pause filming so he can pee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcn99xAwX5s
This is a great find, thanks for this. The guy is clearly in desperate straits here. It's fascinating to see the reactions of the other contestants too. General consternation, then some nervous laughter, and then the guy who says "Dude, just go!".
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

When in a group - or in front of TV cameras - most people would slip away unobtrusively to pee. This fellow wanted to grab as much attention as possible. An example of how unreal these so-called "reality" shows are.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I suspect that this is one of the common reasons why people speed. He apparently hadn't been drinking, so perhaps we can blame coffee or poor judgment in putting off a pee too long.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 20 Apr 2021, 11:12
When in a group - or in front of TV cameras - most people would slip away unobtrusively to pee. This fellow wanted to grab as much attention as possible. An example of how unreal these so-called "reality" shows are.
You may be right, but he's a good actor if so. Your average attention-seeker would not be able to avoid grinning when the other people round the table are reacting in the way they do. If he isn't really worried and desperate, he's acting being so extremely well.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 20 Apr 2021, 11:18
I suspect that this is one of the common reasons why people speed. He apparently hadn't been drinking, so perhaps we can blame coffee or poor judgment in putting off a pee too long.
I'm like Tytn. The video can't be shown in my country either. And I'm really intrigued to know what this video shows. A wetting accident, perhaps?
If you, or AlphaJock, or anyone else can describe it a bit, you'd do us a big favour. ;)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Brian wrote: 20 Apr 2021, 11:38
I'm like Tytn. The video can't be shown in my country either. And I'm really intrigued to know what this video shows. A wetting accident, perhaps?
If you, or AlphaJock, or anyone else can describe it a bit, you'd do us a big favour. ;)
Not much to see, to be honest.

Just some wannabe reality guy putting on a bit of an acting show to steal some headlines.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 20 Apr 2021, 11:38
This is a fellow who has been stopped for speeding by the police. It's part of a program featuring police activity, and while I'm always skeptical about those shows, I don't think this stop has been scripted. When asked why he was speeding he tells the officer that he has to pee, and while the officer is writing up the ticket he wonders why the guy didn't do a roadside pee earlier.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Thanks Lee and Fred.

Lee, I think you're probably describing the reality TV show video which I can actually see. Seems like you agree with Fred that he's just attention seeking. Maybe so. Still, sometimes reality shows do seem to result in genuinely desperate guys. Leaving the set for a quick pee is apparently not always an option. This one, from Big Brother back in 2006, for example (watch from 07:30 onwards), already posted elsewhere on this forum but worth seeing again. ;-)

Fred, thanks for your description of the video which Tytn and I can't view. I think you're right that needing to pee is a common reason for speeding in traffic. ;-)