The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
lupoxx
Arrived

Re: The Master Video List

Post by lupoxx »

Wombat48 wrote: 23 Jan 2021, 08:33
Fred wrote: 22 Jan 2021, 19:10 There's a video, probably here someplace, of a young fellow about to take a zip line, and he pees off the platform before starting. I think when he put on the harness he realized how full his bladder was. Typical of the age. They're out with a group and they intend to put off peeing until it's convenient or unobtrusive, except occasionally that's too long a wait. In this case he didn't plan on the stress and excitement of the ride.
Tyler at Go Ape!! And he is super cute!!! 😏
https://youtu.be/tXEGIZiIYCw – this is it. One of the best videos of its kind for me personally. :D

Plus, I don't think he's just peeing off the platform, it seems like he actually starts going in his pants a bit.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

lupoxx wrote: 23 Jan 2021, 10:08 https://youtu.be/tXEGIZiIYCw – this is it. One of the best videos of its kind for me personally. :D

Plus, I don't think he's just peeing off the platform, it seems like he actually starts going in his pants a bit.
Well found! Thanks!
Yes, you can just glimpse the wet stain on his shorts after he's finished peeing, around 1.00.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 23 Jan 2021, 10:30
lupoxx wrote: 23 Jan 2021, 10:08 https://youtu.be/tXEGIZiIYCw – this is it. One of the best videos of its kind for me personally. :D

Well found! Thanks!
Yes, you can just glimpse the wet stain on his shorts after he's finished peeing, around 1.00.

Thanks Brian!! Never noticed that before!! 🙂
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Well found! Thanks!
I’ve always wondered if there was a wet patch visible or it was just a shadow (or my vivid imagination). Great video - ive watched this so many times over the years.
lupoxx
Arrived

Post by lupoxx »

ryan1990 wrote: 23 Jan 2021, 12:07

Well found! Thanks!
I’ve always wondered if there was a wet patch visible or it was just a shadow (or my vivid imagination). Great video - ive watched this so many times over the years.
Defo think there's a wet patch visible, plus you can hear his mate start laughing a few seconds before Tyler gets it out/the pee stream is visible, so I'm guessing his mate must have noticed that he started doing it in his pants. :D

Oh, and there's also some wetness on the platform that's not accounted for by the direction his stream is going once he's got it out.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

lupoxx wrote: 24 Jan 2021, 10:31

Well found! Thanks!
Defo think there's a wet patch visible, plus you can hear his mate start laughing a few seconds before Tyler gets it out/the pee stream is visible, so I'm guessing his mate must have noticed that he started doing it in his pants. :D

Oh, and there's also some wetness on the platform that's not accounted for by the direction his stream is going once he's got it out.
I also think he cut it short (not a long pee) because of the embarrassment.
lupoxx
Arrived

Post by lupoxx »

Fred wrote: 24 Jan 2021, 12:11 I also think he cut it short (not a long pee) because of the embarrassment.
If that's the case, I wonder where the rest of it went :D
azagvince
Arrived

Post by azagvince »

Fred wrote: 24 Jan 2021, 12:11
lupoxx wrote: 24 Jan 2021, 10:31

I also think he cut it short (not a long pee) because of the embarrassment.
One of my favourite too!
I agree with you all, and his facial expression at the beginning of the video, when he blushed right before turning around to take it out, makes me think he starts doing in his pants a little at this moment
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Quite possibly the tightening of the harness added too much pressure on an already overfull bladder. :)
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »