The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...
Re: The Master Video List

Post by cutsleeve »

Brian wrote: 07 Nov 2021, 00:09
googlism2008 wrote: 06 Nov 2021, 21:50 https://www.tiktok.com/@MS4wLjABAAAAjX3 ... 3974187265
Caption: 尿急時被撞一下的反應是…
Translation: When a person is urgent to pee and he gets bumped, his reaction is...
Good one! He's got desperate for a piss on that boat, had to wait until they moored at the side by which time he can hardly move without losing it, and then she head-butts him in the bladder! Oooooh... ouch!
i love how his bladder was so full that it really hurt when she head-butted him right in the bladder. my freinds either grab me around the waist from behind and lift me up or press on it from the front with their hand. we do that to each other a lot and is awesome fun.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

nice video of the guy having to go bad in his car with his legs moving. how do you search for those videos? I tried bladder, full bladder. pee, piss. holding and only get a handful of videos that are all girls.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

In this case, "full bladder" then go to "Videos". Need to scroll down and click "Load more" several times to load additional pages of videos before reaching this video. Having to scroll through many pages before hitting even one relevant result is very common.

The search phrases I use most often on search engines are actually in Japanese: おもらし, お漏らし, 尿意我慢, and the stuff. For some reason, Chinese search phrases very rarely turn up useful results, apparently Chinese search terms are heavily censored and typically yield acted material which are sometimes not even funny.

Where available, I often constrain my search to videos that are uploaded within the last month to get the new stuff.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

I wonder if painfully full bladders are more of a thing in Japan as I notice a lot of videos from there. like the video of the two club boys in the car and one trying to hold it then run off. and the video of the guy in the boat getting a person's head hit right into his very full bladder and it was clear it was very painful. then there are the Japanese game shows about drink and hold. I wonder if the japan young male tends to get his bladder full to its limit a lot more often than males in other countries?? not sure how I would comment on the videos in Japanese and people be able to read it there, might try google translate to see if that works but would be time-consuming.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

cutsleeve wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 08:05 I wonder if painfully full bladders are more of a thing in Japan as I notice a lot of videos from there.[...]
Yes, I think so, and for as long as I can remember. It probably goes back many centuries!

More than 30 years ago, back in the late 1980s, I remember the late Australian broadcaster Clive James presenting a series showing weird TV shows from around the world, and one very regular feature was the "Japanese endurance tests". These were basically sporting shows involving lots of young men in Japan having to drink lots of fluids and the winner would be the last to be forced to use the toilet. The guys would also be teased physically by all sorts of means while they were desperate, tickled or worse. Absolutely unbelievable for Western audiences, especially back then, hence their inclusion in Clive James' show, but apparently quite typical in Japan.

I believe the word Omorashi has Japanese origin.