The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Keith »

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

In both of the above, I wonder why these guys had to pee so bad. They were driving, so they could have chosen to stop before they got really desperate. Why were they holding it? I can think of a variety of backstories.....
Skikid2010
Site Staff

Re: The Master Image List

Post by Skikid2010 »

Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Master Image List

Post by Fred »

Every time I see a report of people stranded on a ski lift I can imagine situations like this. Looks like the ski pants will have to go in the laundry tonight....
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 11:00
Every time I see a report of people stranded on a ski lift I can imagine situations like this. Looks like the ski pants will have to go in the laundry tonight....
Yes, poor guy. There was no way he could last two hours stuck there.
Brilliant find! Thanks Skikid2010.

This one is an oldie, but it's another desperate guy on a ski lift. If that had got stuck he'd have wet his ski pants too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzWHndklLhU
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 13:45
This one is an oldie, but it's another desperate guy on a ski lift. If that had got stuck he'd have wet his ski pants too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzWHndklLhU
This is another puzzler. Clearly, he must have needed to pee bad when he boarded the gondola, and base stations are generally equipped with rest rooms. So why was he holding it? Is he one of us?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yep, strange one. Their conversation doesn't make it clear, at least from what I can make out - some of what they say is mumbled, and they speak with an accent that's hard to understand, but most of the time his friend is just reassuring him that they're almost there plus obviously being amused by the situation.

Maybe the gondola was about to leave and they'd have missed it if he'd peed first?
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

I cant copy the link for some reason but watch james Corden's late late show with prince harry and your in for a treat
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Keith wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 23:21 I cant copy the link for some reason but watch james Corden's late late show with prince harry and your in for a treat
:lol: :lol:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 06 Mar 2021, 00:00
Keith wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 23:21 I cant copy the link for some reason but watch james Corden's late late show with prince harry and your in for a treat
:lol: :lol:
Is this the one you mean?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oxlCKMlpZw

That's brilliant just following the 4 minute mark. Love it! :lol:

Haven't bothered to watch to the end, not being a huge James Corden fan or a British Royals junkie. Do Harry and James both manage to avoid embarrassing themselves in the same way later in their bus journey?