The Master Image List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: The Master Image List

Post by Wombat48 »

googlism2008 wrote: 20 Dec 2018, 16:29
For this first photo, one thing I can't tell is whether this guys is doing up his drawstrings or frantically trying to undo them. If it is the latter, then this might be an accident in progress. Regardless, I suspect a wardrobe malfunction because one pair of trousers is half down.
Definitely the latter I think?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I agree that he's trying to unfasten the sweatpants (or whatever) before he loses another spurt. The lesson to be learned is that if you're wearing something that isn't designed for quick release, don't hold until a spurt is imminent!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 20 Dec 2018, 17:04 I agree that he's trying to unfasten the sweatpants (or whatever) before he loses another spurt. The lesson to be learned is that if you're wearing something that isn't designed for quick release, don't hold until a spurt is imminent!
Yes. Another lesson regardless of what you're wearing: tell your colleague or boss that you've got a problem and that he's got to stop the truck/lorry before it gets too late!
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

I found this gif on tumblr.
I really like it but I don't know where this picture is from. I would love to know the backstory behind this gif.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I find GIF so frustrating! Always want to see the full vid!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

It's a great gif! They're clearly not acting, are they? That's three genuinely desperate guys (and one who doesn't seem to be, or at least not so much).

It's nice to be able to speculate about what's going on, isn't it? (That's the positive side to the understandable frustration which Wombat expresses!) Does anyone have any suggestions?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I've seen the full clip, and in my opinion it's staged. Quite well done, but parts of the performance are over the top. But I'll just pretend it's genuine and enjoy it because it's HOT!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Where can we find the full clip then please Fred?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Keith wrote: 24 Jan 2019, 18:49 Where can we find the full clip then please Fred?
I can't remember for sure where I saw it, but Tumblr is likely, and I don't think I saved it on my blog. But I'll look.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Thank you or if anyone could find this please?