The 16.45 to Dartford

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
ryan1990
Well Known Member

The 16.45 to Dartford

Post by ryan1990 »

This is my first attempt at a story, having written a few accounts of some reallife sightings.

It was this article that gave me the inspiration for the story:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43266245

"Have I just got time for a quick piss mate?" asked Will as he entered a typically busy London Bridge Station with his work colleague and housemate Joe. Both lads had landed pretty good jobs working near London Bridge, having graduated from university a few years previously. They had finished at lunchtime as they usually did on Fridays. Having spent the afternoon at the pub with other colleagues, they were heading home to continue the drinking before heading to a party that evening.
"Mate its fifteen minutes on the train, we're gonna be wasting valuable drinking time. Besides look at the queue replied Joe."
Will glanced over to the toilets opposite the entrance and saw that there was an unusually long queue for the gents.
"Ok let's make it quick then" said Will.
The boys headed straight to the platform where they could see the Dartford bound train just about making it's way to the station.
"Perfect timing" said Will, thankful that he wouldn't be waiting too long for a piss.
Will and Joe shared a house with Will's older brother Simon. Joe was sceptical about living out in Lewisham at first but it was a handy fifteen minute train journey to work even if it wasn't the most salubrious area. Simon was convinced it was the next up and coming area of London, although Joe thought this was mostly because it was one of the few places Simon could afford to buy a flat in London.
"No chance of a seat as usual" said Joe as the lads squeezed aboard the already packed train.
"Standard mate" replied Will.
The boys spent most of the journey talking about the new girl in the office and who was most likely to pull her at the next work night out. Just as the train approached Lewisham, it stopped. This wasn't unusual and it wasn't until a minute or so later that people started to get the sense that there was something wrong.
"Bit weird" said Joe.
"Yeah wonder what's up" replied Will.
"Probably get moving again in a minute" said Joe.
"Knew I should've gone for that piss" replied Will have joking half serious
"Yeah I could probably do with one myself" said Simon "Starting to regret them pints now"
The boys changed the subject and Joe started talking about the two girls he was currently dating and trying to decide which one he preferred.
The train went silent as the driver began to announce the reason for the delay:
"Unfortunately due to ice forming on the tracks we have had to stop the train. Our team are working hard to resolve the situation so we can all continue our journey as quickly and as safely as possible. Thank you for your cooperation."
"That it" gasped Will "Thanks for your cooperation. Some of us need a piss here" rather more loudly than intended.
"Oi" said an older gentleman stood next to the two lads "You're not the only one who needs the toilet mate, mind your language"
"Sorry" replied Will sheepishly pulling a funny face at Simon.
"Shouldn't be too long mate" said Joe reassuringly.
As time passed, the temperature dropped and people were getting restless. The lads could hear people crying and arguing in the background. The carriage was now in darkness apart from people using their phones.
"Not good this is it?" said Joe somewhat less reassuringly than earlier
"No mate" replied Will "Joe "I don't suppose you've got a water bottle in your bag have you?"
"Sorry mate, I haven't, I could do with a drink too though shouldn't be too long hopefully"
"Mate I don't actually want a drink. I don't think I can hold on for that piss much longer. I'm getting pretty desperate here" Will said as quietly as he could.
"Oh" replied Joe "Shit. Can't be the only one though. I need a piss myself now. Hang on in there, shouldn't be too long."
"How long do you reckon it's been now" asked Will
Joe looked at his watch "shit nearly two hours no wonder your desperate"
As time went out people were becoming more and more agitated and the lads could hear people around them crying. The carriage began to smell and Will was pretty sure some people around him had had an accident but as it was dark he couldn't really see.
The lads tried to change the subject but it was hard to concentrate on anything else for Will.
"How's it going mate?" Joe enquired after a lengthy silence in a rather more caring tone than usual.
"Not good" replied Will "Don't think I can hold on much longer mate. I've never needed to go this badly in my life."
"Just hang on in there mate. Must admit I'm pretty desperate myself now too. Definitely regretting those pints."
Will could barely speak as he was using all his power to hold in his piss whilst at the same time, not knowing if it was going to be futile.
Joe leaned closer and quietly said "Judging by the smell on here I think a few people have given up before you - look". Shining his phone torch on the floor, Will and Joe could see liquid, Will guessed it had come from the middle aged guy who told the lads off earlier. He was wearing a dark suit, so even with light nothing was visible but Will was convinced he'd had an accident.
"Just hand on in there, can't be much longer now, it's getting ridiculous" Joe said somewhat unconvincingly.
"I don't think I can" replied Will
"You can mate you just concentrate"
Will knew he couldn't hold on much longer but he thought if he just let a little bit of piss out it might help relieve the pressure on his aching bladder. Will relaxed for just two seconds and it felt like euphoria. He then quickly regained control. Will could tell his boxers we wet but didn't think there'd be anything to see. He felt the front of his smart chinos and there was nothing. However when he felt through his pockets he could feel the wetness of his boxers. The two second euphoria was short lived however and now the pain was back with a vengeance. Will relaxed again but this time for about five seconds. Will felt the hot piss down his left leg and looked down at this trousers. It was so dark he couldn't see anything. He felt with his hands, his chinos were now damp. Will knew that once out in the light it would probably be obvious but at this point he'd convinced himself they might have tried and he'd released enough pressure to hold on a bit longer. Despite the darkness, Joe caught sight of his mate with his hand on his pants
"Still hanging on mate" asked Joe
"Just about" replied Will, not wanting to admit to his mate that he was already loosing the battle.
Again, the relief was short lived and the pain in Will's bladder began to intensify
"Joe" said will almost whispering "some's come out"
"You've wet yourself" gasped Joe
"A bit. I couldn't bare it I let some out but my chinos are wet."
Joe shone the phone onto Will's beige Chinos, both lads looked down at the large wet patch around the crotch.
"Just try and hang on in there, you should feel a bit better now" Joe said, half embarrassed that his mate had wet himself and half relieved as his need to piss intensified and he resigned himself to the fact he might soon be in the same position.
Wills bladder felt numb as he felt hot piss dribble into his boxers, he tried to stop the flow but it was too late. He could feel it running down both legs and into his smart shoes.
"Joe" he whispered again "game over"
Joe immediately looked down, but this time didn't dare get his phone out. He couldn't really see Wills trousers but saw some liquid glistening on the floor.
"Shit mate" said Joe "Sorry"
Will stood quiet and motionless as the realisation set in that he'd wet himself and once off the train it would be obvious for the world to see.
Another half hour passed. Will was now freezing as the once hot piss had turned his chinos and boxers cold and clammy. it was now almost three hours since the train had stopped.
"How's it going mate?" enquired Joe "I'm getting pretty desperate myself here"
"Just cold" replied Will trying to laugh but not quite managing.
Jow was now experiencing the same pain Will had felt half an hour previously.
"Well don't you go pissing yourself as well" said will.
Joe just laughed as the realisation that was a real possibility sank in. He was managing to grab himself through his pocket although he wasn't sure if that was actually making a difference. As the pain got worse Joe, who was now freezing felt warmth in his Calvin Klein briefs. He was so cold and numb it took him a second or two to work out if it was actually piss but sure enough his bladder was at the point of breaking point and was failing him. Joe tried to clamp his cock shut but another jet of piss escaped and he felt warmth on his leg.
"how you getting on you must be bursting by now too" enquired Will
"Yeah just a bit" Joe replied not wanting to admit to his mate that he was now facing the same predicament "Just trying to hang on"
"Please don't tell anyone mate" pleaded Will.
"I won't don't worry mate" Joe said now openly clutching himself hoping Will couldn't see. Another wave of desperation hit and Joe once again felt warmth in his briefs, going down his legs and into his socks. Despite the fact that Will had completely lost it Joe was still trying to hang onto his dignity. About a minute later a crippling burning sensation hit Joes bladder and he couldn't stop the piss. Joe was almost in tears as he completely wet himself in darkness on a packed train. Will by now had his eyes closed and looked like he was about to fall asleep. A few minutes after he'd eventually stopped, Joe tried to get Will's attention.
"Will" he said as he put his hands on Wills shoulder
"Sorry mate" said Will half asleep "How you doing. You must be bursting Joe?"
"Erm not exactly"
"Ahh good, least one of us is holding on"
"Yeah trying" replied Joe feeling bad that he couldn't admit what had happened
Another few minutes passed by and Will seemed to be nodding off again, again Joe tapped him on the shoulder.
"Sorry mate I keep nodding off. Not sure how I'm freezing and soaking wet. Think I'm gonna just head to bed when we get in, hope Si's not in."
"Erm yeah" replied Joe. "Will. I've wet myself I couldn't wait"
"Oh shit mate. Not you as well. Well can't be helped I doubt there'll be many people with dry trousers when we get off."
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: The 16.45 to Dartford

Post by Lee »

I absolutely love your writing style and the fantastic dialogue!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

So do I.

When the first guy has had his accident, I love the line "Please don't tell anyone mate". To me that evokes a lot.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Absolutely brilliant! Just the sort of scenario I love 😀
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Thanks guys glad you enjoyed it! Do you think most guys in this situation, especially in the dark, would have just whipped it out and pissed or do you think they would have wet themselves like will and joe?
WetYs73
Active

Post by WetYs73 »

Dark or not, they were on the train and would not have wanted to expose themselves in such a public place. Gotta keep it in their pants, no matter what!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Maybe they would have just whipped it out? Who knows?

But your scenario is so much better!!!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Yes Lee agreed the scenario in the story is much hotter! I’d love to be stuck on a train desperate. I know for sure my undies would be getting wet.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

The problem with whipping it out and doing it on the floor is that it might well make more of a noise than just doing it in your pants. The noise would attract attention.

I think if I'd been one of those guys in your story I would have done the same thing as they did.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I would have held it- but think it might have got quite painful?? 😂