Accident on a Night Out

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
WetBoi117
Arrived

Re: Accident on a Night Out

Post by WetBoi117 »

neodreamwaters wrote: โ†‘03 Feb 2021, 19:47 Wow, pissing yourself deliberately in front of your friend twice in the same night? You truly are more daring than me in those situations! Although the second time actually makes a lot more sense from a discretion standpoint. And you were well-prepared for it, too, with your black jeans. I've been emboldened by alcohol before (there was an experience I posted on the previous iteration of this forum before we started over on here about a friend's boyfriend) but not quite to the point of daring to piss myself twice haha.
Yeah haha ๐Ÿ˜…I don't think I'd ever make that choice sober. As soon as I've had one drink, it's like the little devil takes over and I get way way to brave haha. Although I'm not complaining hehe. I do like to go out prepared though, if there's any chance I'll be wetting, I tend to plan accordingly ;). I've got a few other smaller experiences that have been influenced by alcohol, which I'm planning on compiling shortly, though it's hard to compare to letting loose right next to a friend ๐Ÿ˜
WetBoi117
Arrived

Post by WetBoi117 »

Fred wrote: โ†‘03 Feb 2021, 12:02 Just a thought: When you've been drinking, your urine will be diluted and there might not be enough of a smell to attract attention. So it's probably easier to piss your pants and remain undetected. (Or if detected, you can tell them it's the latest thing in men's cologne.)
Very true! I suppose if it's alcohol that's being consumed, even a stronger smell might be noticed quite so much haha. I have on occasion wondered if, the day after having quite a bit of wet fun, or after washing some soaked pants, there may be a tiny bit of a residual smell that I simply don't notice since I'm used to it ๐Ÿ˜…. Nobody has ever said that to me, but it's still something I'm a bit paranoid about haha
psswalls282
Active

Post by psswalls282 »

Hot stories. Tough to find a toilet in NYC late at night and even harder to find a safe dark corner to take a leak in. Even the parks seem brightly lit.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

psswalls282 wrote: โ†‘06 Feb 2021, 13:54 Hot stories. Tough to find a toilet in NYC late at night and even harder to find a safe dark corner to take a leak in. Even the parks seem brightly lit.
Security cameras are everywhere, some purposely located to catch someone taking an illicit leak.