My desperate friend.

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Yannn
Active

My desperate friend.

Post by Yannn »

Hey everyone,
This is my first story. A true story that happened to my friend when we were 18. I really enjoyed it and I hope you will too. Tell me what you think about it. I want to hear your feedback to better myself at writing because I have more stories to share.
I do apologize for my bad english, I try my best.

During my teens years at my high school I meet a guy, Allan. We became pretty good friends always sitting next to each other in class, Chilling together at my house during lunch time. I have a to admit I had a little crush on him. Physically he is a my type. Tall, brown hairs, nice face, not muscular but nice body type, big tights and big butt. Nothing happened between us but we developed a kind of “bromance” relationship. Like we really appreciate to hug, some kisses on a cheeks, walking a arm in arm on the street and sometimes some smack on the butt. Also he often sat on my knees, because I’m taller than him, when we were chilling with some friends during some breaks. Sometimes it was gross and funny like farting or burping in each other faces. Long story short it was a great relationship but nothing more. He had a girlfriend who is now his wife and I always respected that.

This story takes during the summer break at the end of my last year of high school. I was being a lazy person by at home, playing video games or seeing some friends. I wasn’t doing something productive just enjoying life.

One day, just before lunch my friend Allan called me.
Allan was doing some summer jobs and one day he was helping his boss to move around some stuff. And during the lunch time his boss has to take a 2 or 3 hours break to pick up his daughter to the airport leaving Allan alone on the street in charge of a small van.
So Allan called me and asked me to meet him to lunch and chill together. I said ok and I meet him 30 minutes laters.
We met near a small square with some buildings around and a small park in the center of the square. Allan told me that he wanted to buy a pizza and eat it inside his boss van. So he showed me a mobile truck where we could order our meal.
We talk a lot during the wait and out of nowhere Allan told me that he was dying to piss. He was working since 7 or 8 AM and he hasn’t find the time to release himself since now. I became instantly aware of the situation. He wasn’t showing any signs of desperation but, has he said, he really has to pee. This wasn’t the first time I saw my friend desperate. But, usually, it wasn’t really serious.
I started to become aware of his problem and it was true that he seems uncomfortable. He wasn’t standing straight, his legs was bouncing and his hands were pushing deeply into his jeans pockets.
We finally got our pizza. They were gigantic. And Allan show me his boss van. He was trying to play it cool but I saw he was in trouble. He was walking slowly and complaining about his really urgent need. To be honest I was enjoying the scene. When we got to the van, he sat slowly on the driver sit and he told me that we had to eat quickly because after that we need to find a quiet place where he could release himself.
During the lunch Allan was drinking a lot of water. I have to admit, the pizza was huge and very salty. I drank a lot myself. I asked him if it was a good idea for him to drink so much water. He was aware that he shouldn’t drink that much and he seems to regret his decision but to his defense the pizza was really salty. He also asked me to hurry to finish my pizza because he has to hurry to find a quiet place to piss. At this point he didn’t care, he was bouncing his legs and grabbing his crotch and begging me to finish my meal. Even if I enjoyed the show I try my best to finish my pizza and finally I was done.
At that time, there wasn’t a lot of public toilet in Paris so we had some options. Going to a coffee shop to use the toilet or find a quiet street. Allan choose the second option. And, thinking about that now, in my perverted mind, I think this is where I made a mistake, because I didn’t saw him piss, I just heard him.
Do you remember, we were near a small park. I saw there was public toilets in this park so I said we should give it a try. When we were going Allan was trying his best to look relax but his body was a little bit bend and walk was quick and awkward. We arrived to the toilet, and I said that I should go to the ladies room and he should go to the men. Unfortunately for him, the men’s restroom were closed.
Because I was enjoying the show I became a little bit petty and I said to him to wait after me. I was first to go because I found the toilet.
I close the door and locked it. The light wasn’t working but who cares. I started to pee and suddenly I heard Allan punching against the door and trying to open it. He was screaming that he has to piss that it was coming out and he was starting pissing. I was enjoying that to be honest. I told him to hold and I took my time. I stayed a little bit longer that I need and when i finally get out I saw him with his legs tight together, one hand inside his pants pressing against his crotch and the other one on the button of his jeans ready to open it. Allan pushed me and rushed into the toilet. he closed the door and I heard, through the door, the sound of his piss going into the toilet. It was very loud and powerful. It sound like someone was emptying a big bottle of water into the toilet. He pissed for so long and when he came out I could see the biggest relief on his face. I smacked his butt and we went chilling and chatting on a bench for two more hours.
:D
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Re: My desperate friend.

Post by Dazza88 »

Great story fella, welcome to the site 😁
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes great story. Well written too.

Leaving Allan outside like that while you took your time in the toilet was an "interesting" thing to do, shall we say! :lol:
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Some might call it cruel, we here would call it an opportunity 😂
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

Great story! I go to Paris each year with my students, and the lack of public toilets there is indeed problematic sometimes. Each year, at least one of them gets in trouble on the subway. Always nice to see :P
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate.
I will try to write and poste more stories.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Interesting story.
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

No matter how close a friend they are, if it is just you and him, there is a part of us that wants to delay his emptying the bladder to the point that there is an accident. Then when it happens, we have buyer's remource.

Most of us would not on purpose cause an accident if we were in a group say on a bus where our friend most likely would feel humiliated. We would be trying to work out a solution.

But when it is just us, we tell ourselves that we are close enough friends that he won't be embarrassed if there is a loss of bladder control.

Then if it happens, we feel just a little guilty. Perhaps not enough to wish we had found a place to stop!

Mixed emotions!