Writing Fiction

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Wombat48
Site Staff

Writing Fiction

Post by Wombat48 »

Hey
Want to start writing desperation fiction again in the hope of livening things up a bit!! 🙂🙂
Does anyone have any suggestions of scenarios they would like to see?
Sean
Active

Re: Writing Fiction

Post by Sean »

Football fans on a coach/train/anywhere, army cadets, coach, anywhere, drunk straight lads on a night out, anywhere, stag nights, stag trips, anywhere!!

I haven’t narrowed it down a lot, but I would love any of these!!

Sxxx
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I'd love any of Sean's suggestions too.
Another thing which works for some writers is to take one of the pictures or videos of which we have hundreds of examples and use it for inspiration. We can look at an image of a guy struggling to hold it in, for example, and write about how he might have got like that and what happened next.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

All these suggestions do it for me! Just need to find the time and privacy now!!!! 😜
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I agree, It would be good to see some more stories on here.
wise1992
Arrived

Post by wise1992 »

Sean wrote: 07 Sep 2019, 21:49 Football fans on a coach/train/anywhere, army cadets, coach, anywhere, drunk straight lads on a night out, anywhere, stag nights, stag trips, anywhere!!

I haven’t narrowed it down a lot, but I would love any of these!!

Sxxx
I also like the straight / best friends / bromance scenario. Especially when a lot of alcohol (beers) are involved.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Leave it with me!!! 🙂
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

I like the idea of a guy on a date drinking a bit too much then breaking the seal and then their date deciding they should both go somewhere else but it takes longer than planned (maybe the bus gets stuck in traffic or there's a queue to get in the club) and there's no where to go to the toilet and he doesn't want to embarrass himself by peeing in the street and he's too shy to admit how desperate he is so has to hold it... ;-)
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

I like all of your suggestions, and I would like to add mine. I'd love a corporate setting, with men in suit attending a long meeting, or an academic setting, a university tour, a lecturer telling students not to use the toilet in his three-hour lecture but turning desperate himself. Something like that. I love your stories! Please write some more.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Another idea i like is the idea of a guy and his friend going to the gym or a sports club they frequent and one of them overhydrating and getting desperate on the way home afterwards. They could either be walking or in the car and the desperate guy is too embarrassed to say anything and tries to hold it...