Heartbeat - Another Episode of the TV Series!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Heartbeat - Another Episode of the TV Series!

Post by Wombat48 »

ryan1990 wrote: 20 Jan 2021, 22:54 Grey briefs are good for that!
Grey briefs for me every time 😏
WetYfronts
Arrived

Post by WetYfronts »

Still loving this story. I have such a vivid picture in my head of the thickness of the cotton of the old-fashioned white Y-fronts and the absolute embarrassing soaking of the pants but the young constable.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

WetYfronts wrote: 05 Jul 2022, 21:39 Still loving this story. I have such a vivid picture in my head of the thickness of the cotton of the old-fashioned white Y-fronts and the absolute embarrassing soaking of the pants but the young constable.
Yes, it's great isn't it? I can almost hear in my mind the heavy thud of the sodden Y-fronts on the floor when he had to strip off afterwards for Gina to help him out.
Thanks for reminding us of this particular police story by Lee. I'd forgotten about this one and it's well worth the re-read.