My desperate teacher

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Yannn
Active

My desperate teacher

Post by Yannn »

Hello!
I was writing this story for ever because I’m lazy and it’s finally done. I hope you will enjoy.
Btw this is a true story.

In my early 20´s I took a « craft »class. Something like wood/metalworking. It was a try and to be honest this class was fun.
We were a small group of 8 or 10 students and we were working in a small workshop. Everyone was cool, the ambiance was great and as we were a small group we talk a lot during breaks. So after a little amount of time we started to know each other and our teacher too.

The teacher’s name was Rachik, a late 40 year old Arab man. Manly face, and great body. He was an ex boxer and even though he was a little bit fat you could tell he was well built. His arms and his legs were strong and, the best part, his butt was huge. A muscular guy with some fat at the right places.
Rachik was always wearing well fitting clothes. They weren’t skinny or tight but just regular, maybe a size too small for him. They hugged perfectly the shape of his body. Most of the time It was a grey or dark blue jeans, a black slacks, a dark color t-shirt and a small leather jacket and you could tell, by the quality of his clothes that he often wore them. ( they weren’t dirty, they were used. And it was pretty sexy). One time I even saw a rip on one of his jeans near the crotch area.
I don’t know if he was wearing tight pants to show off his big round butt and great bulge but he never tried to hide it. ( if you are a creep, like me, I got some pictures of him. Not his face of course).

Rachik was really nice, really kind and an happy divorced fathers. He was a great teacher and it was always a pleasure to talk with him. Some rumors said he was bisexual but I can’t confirm it. To be honest, with an ass as big as his it will be a crime!

I particularly remember this one time. It was after an exhausting day of work. The students spent the all afternoon asking for help. Even during the break they were talking about work. Rachik was really kind and he kept helping everyone. I have to mention that it wasn’t a school. It was a class and the students were adults so we were free to take a break whenever we wanted. We had an official break but you could go outside to smoke or go to the toilet every time you wanted.
Well, this day Rachik didn’t have a time for himself. I found him a little bit tense too. Each time he was at his desk, he was sitting at the edge of his chair and his legs were always tight together. finally the end of the journey arrived. Usually we finished 10 or 15 minutes earlier because we had to clean the workshop. But this day we were so busy that we were late to clean the room.
I was packing my stuff and cleaning my area. Two or three students were still asking a lot of questions to Rachik at his desk. The poor man was trying to pack his stuff but he was to nice to not answer them. I noticed that Rachik was nervous. He was discretely shaking his legs. He stood up, still talking with some students. But he posture was not straight. He was bending over a little bit and discretely jumping foot to foot. I’m sure that I saw him putting his hand on his crotch but quickly removed it. I’m not gonna lie but I really took my time to watch him.
Finally, Rachik said out loud “enough for today, it’s pee time”. He laughed, slightly bend over, said goodbye to the students and went to the toilet.
I followed him, because I always go to pee before going home, but I wanted to look. Fortunately there wasn’t a lot of boy in the school so he boy’s toilet were pretty small and always empty. One toilet stall and two urinal.
We both took the urinal. I started pissing casually. He struggled a little bit to unbutton his jeans but when he started to piss he was really strong and the hisss was also really loud. Rachik made a loud sigh of relief similar to a moan. I couldn’t help myself but I giggle so he told me that he was dying to pee during the afternoon, he wasn’t able to go pee and he felt so good right now. I told you that I could hear and we both laughed.
When I finish to pee, I went to wash my hands and Rachik was still pissing. I was about to leave when he finished to piss. We both said goodbye and I went home.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: My desperate teacher

Post by Brian »

Mmm, I bet you weren't paying much attention to your craftwork during that lesson!

It sounds from your description as if Rachik couldn't wait any more by the end and was really struggling. Wish I'd been there.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Excellent story! This situation is not uncommon. Good teachers are with their students all the time, often even during their "free" periods and breaks. Students are never allowed to be left unattended. As in Yann's account, sometimes they are with groups in an isolated area with no other adult to cover for them.

To complicate the matter for male teachers, many schools, especially in the lower grades, are staffed with women, who may view a sole faculty toilet as a ladies' room. Men are expected to find alternatives even though they may also be forbidden to use the student facilities. In some minds, men are simply more able to hold it.

I have stories to tell, though having been in the profession it's a sensitive topic for me. I've known teachers like Rachik, so I could empathize!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Love the scenario of witnessing desperation and then finally seeing the relief! Thanks for sharing
BottleBlaze
Involved

Post by BottleBlaze »

Fred wrote: 25 Nov 2019, 12:17 I have stories to tell, though having been in the profession it's a sensitive topic for me. I've known teachers like Rachik, so I could empathize!
I would love to hear these stories!! I'm sure others would too
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred,

We all would love to hear the stories of the male teachers being desperate to pee!
Pedeguger
Active

Post by Pedeguger »

Hot story.
I had a teacher wearing very tight pants showing a nice bulge when I was at school. Unfortunately he never showed any signs of being desperate.