Three urinals at The Prancing Horse (for all of us to write)

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Three urinals at The Prancing Horse (for all of us to write)

Post by greatwater »

I don't know whether we're still interested in writing fiction together, so I might just try starting something for us to write, in just one post. What we have to do is to write about one desperate character who needs to use the urinal at The Prancing Horse, a pub. There are only three urinals in The Gents, with two cubibles. Anything could happen to that character. You can write anything. The characters can be anyone coming to the pub. One thing is we have to write continually. If, for example, two urinals are taken in the previous stories, only one urinal is left for the newcomer, which might or might not make it to that urinal. You might write that the person peeing in the previous stories has left so that the new guy can join in, if he makes it. The desperate man might be inside the pub already, or just come in to the pub with a full bladder. Write it as you like.

--------------------------------------

Tim hasn't checked that the bus would take a detour from its usual route. He grabs his crotch as he regrets drinking too much coke at his friend's house, while they are talking about the design of their bathroom. Tim is an architect, who loves exploring old buildings and has quirky ideas of mixing the old with the new. Most of the results of those combination, however, turn out well, and make him quite famous in town. Tim greets the bus driver whom he helps design his daughter's bedroom, and walks to his seat, just to realise that his little need to pee, which he knows he can manage when he reach The Prancing Horse, has become desperate. Tim can't help moaning softly as he took his seat.

Then he just learns from his facebook friends that dute to road construction, the bus has to take a detour to the pub. He grits his teeth and crosses his legs, wondering how a little tea and some coke could turn against him so quickly and powerfully. Usually, it takes about 20 minutes to get to the pub, but today it's going to be longer, with the traffic at a halt. He grabs his crotch madly as he sees another red light. He loves The Prancing Horse because of its old architecture and some nice beer. He regrets thinking of the stable structure of their toilets, with three old-fashioned urinals inside. Only desperation can drive him to self-destruction. The desperation seems almost unmanageable. He squirms and crosses his legs. It seems that somebody is looking at him and knows about his predicament, but he just doesn't care. He tries every way he can to contain all the liquid in. The bus now is stopping at Garrett Park, where he usually jogs in the evening, and sees men peeing behind the bushes. He just hates to think about the details of the park right now, with two public restrooms (one of them in disrepair). Sometimes he just hates being an architect who could recall the characteristics of the architecture or landscapes in details. He crosses his legs once more. He knows his bladder is screaming. He tells himself that after Garett Park, he will soon be able to pee. The next stop will be Clinton Cross, and then his stop, Burston Hill.

At Clinton Cross, a great number of passengers coming in. He doesn't want to show his urgent need to the public, some of whom recognise him. He smiles dryly at them as he thinks of sprinting out at the next stop. His bladder is swollen. It doesn't seem long but he feels as if he had a time bomb inside him. He squirms as a woman next to him greets him and talks to him about her kitchen. He nods, smiles, and speaks very curtly, before sprinting out of the bus when he sees Burston Hill Bus Stop outside. He thanks the driver and jumps to the bus stop. His bladder sloshes and jolts. He feels a little leak escape. He grabs his crotch and walks on to The Prancing Horse. It was quite early for the pub to be filled with people, and that is an ideal time for his sore bladder. The Gents is absolutely vacant for sure. He strides to the pub door, says Hi to Johnny, the owner, who asks him to try his new cider.

"I'm sorry, Johnny. I really...."

"Listen, Tim, you'll like this one. I'll give you a free pint because you love our place so much!" Tim hates imagining the golden liquid filling the pint glass.

"Johnny..."

"Yes?"

"I need to use The Gents. I'll try that when I come back."

"You have to wait a bit. Max is cleaning the loo now."

"Really?"

"Oh, Tim, you really need to hit the head, don't you?" Tim is now dancing in desperation. He can feel the warmth and the dampness inside his pants.

"Absolutely! Do you have any other toilets I can use?"

"Let me see..."

Max walks out of The Gents and shakes hand with Tim, "Nice to meet you, sir. The legendary Tim!"

"I'm sorry, Max!" Tim rushes to the toilet as he can feel the wetness spreading. He grunts as he pushes the thick door hard. The toilet is empty. He smiles and rushes to one of the urinals just to realise that this belt and the zippers are giving him problems right now. He panics as he slowly unbuckles the tight belt, leaking some more, and then the zipper got stuck. He can feel the river runs right through him in full force. Before he manages to unzip, one of the legs of his trousers is wet. Tim sighs as he finally feels the thick stream of urine rushing out of him, with his hand touching the sturdy wall, and his body leaning over the old urinals.He has a lot inside him. He is still going.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"