Danny’s accident

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Danny’s accident

Post by Wombat48 »

WetYs73 wrote: 19 Jan 2021, 22:53 Hoping part 2 will emerge soon. Danny has been holding for a long time. His "alpha male" masculine undies will be in serious peril by now!
Haha!! Totally forgot about this! Will re write part 2 soon 🙂
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Thanks for that. I'm looking forward to reading part 2 when it's done. If I can offer you a practical tip, I've learned it's better not to type stories directly into forums but create them as Word documents first, saving them regularly. You can then check through them for typos, missing words etc. Once you're happy with what you've done, copy and paste, don't cut and paste, so that if anything goes wrong with the internet forum you've still got the story.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

Adrian6970 wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 21:37 Thanks for that. I'm looking forward to reading part 2 when it's done. If I can offer you a practical tip, I've learned it's better not to type stories directly into forums but create them as Word documents first, saving them regularly. You can then check through them for typos, missing words etc. Once you're happy with what you've done, copy and paste, don't cut and paste, so that if anything goes wrong with the internet forum you've still got the story.
Solid advice! I've lost a lot of good posts that I had uploaded on the previous iteration of this forum, but didn't think to save anywhere else. And then when we migrated here... 😔
Be better than me.