After 1 AM

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
AlphaJock
Active

After 1 AM

Post by AlphaJock »

The bars close at 12:45 in my town on the weekend.

Never enough Ubers for all the patrons. The guys always let the girls take them first.

“I’ll call another.”

Now it’s 15 past 1am. Small groups of college hunks and studs (with the occasional geek) line the avenue all still waiting for a ride.

And then it starts: the beer hits hard and by 1:30 a number of the lads realize that they absolutely must get to a toilet.

First that anxious glance around, the grab of the tackle, the realization that no, there is no cover, no privacy, no alley, just brightly lit sidewalks and other men with equally dire needs.

Then the thought of the 30 minute ride back to campus. The holy-shit-I'm-seriously-gonna-piss-my-pants look. The sitting down on the curb to ease that frantic feeling overwhelming their cock.

The frat seniors are shameless, prepared, rustling up cans and bottles to gush into beneath their jackets while they laugh and jostle each other.

And the guys who just can’t wait…. The guys who are totally fucked….

The 20 year old bros with fake ID's who have never had to hold back a bladder full of Stout and pilsner.

Dancing, unbuckling their belts, asking the other men if they know where a guy can take a fucking leak.

Hobbling to their Uber and immediately asking if they can pull off at the next fast food joint they find.

The stunning birthday Lad (big “21!” pin on his pressed shirt) bouncing in place. The extra birthday drinks threatening to soak his new kicks.

He bobs and bounces back to the bar entrance. The bouncer says no, the bar AND toilets are closed.

“I’m BUSTIN mate. Please dude, I can’t-”

His friends try and help his case.

"He had 3 beers after his last piss mate, he can't hold it."

And they are right - when he gets up from the curb 10 minutes later his trousers look as if he's been to the beach. Fully flooded front and back with fresh yellow piss. He stands shivering for all to see as the kind driver finds a towel in the trunk for him to sit on.

These are the guys who learn what it is to be a man. For though nearly every summer a fair few lads don't make it, they always return wiser and stronger - ready to hold their beer for as long as the situation requires.
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: After 1 AM

Post by Tytn »

Nicely put.

It does vary where you live though. I'm in the UK and if they are with girls then they 'try and wait' as much as they can but otherwise they all take a group decision to find an alley or something. Some even do it in the street.

Sooner or later they'll learn how to hold it, but often not for many many years. Not that we mind of course :)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

",,,look as if he's been to the beach..."
LOL! That's an effective way to ensure he's sobered up after the night out.
You've got a brilliant writing style. I thoroughly enjoyed this description.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Well written and a hot scenario. I wish I could be there with a video camera!
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

I wonder how many of the girls will massage their dates bladder feeling how full his bladder is and seeing him squirm as they press in on his swollen bladder?? How many girls tell the boy that he will get lucky if he holds it for them???
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

a lot of college bars will tell everyone to slam down their drinks and go to the door in the front and leave with the bouncers moving from the back of the dance club to the front ushering everyone forward and not allowing anyone to go to the back where the bathroom is. they do that the moment they turn the lights on so they are not given any warning of it's about time to leave so they can go piss first. so they all have to leave with very full bladders. they don't like people hanging around in the bar once they turn the lights on as fights are more likely once the lights are on, and they want to send them outside with a full bladder so they are less likely to want to fight outside since their bladder is full, and It will make them want to go back to their apartment or dorm as their bladder is full rather than hanging outside after. you still get a lot hanging outside for quite a while on the pedestrian mall area where the college bars are oftentimes for close to an hour. college guys have gotten really good at holding a lot of piss in their bladders from all the drink and hold they do. they get back to their dorm and often pass out asleep without pissing first. go to their dorm with a date and do it and go to sleep still holding. some times they will do masculine full bladder wrestling with friends. or tickling. or horsing around. or busting basketball with friends. frats come up with various means of testing the endurance of the bladders of the frat members and pushing them to their limits making them hold it in.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

cutsleeve wrote: 20 Nov 2021, 22:06 frats come up with various means of testing the endurance of the bladders of the frat members and pushing them to their limits making them hold it in.
I recall a story that I think involved a frat initiation (I may be wrong) called "A Matter of Control", but it's no longer available.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

can just picture the frat members busting and not allowed to go and they finally piss themselves as they are teased about pissing themselves. some would be vomiting from being drunk with their bladder full and that has to be painful with their abs pressing down on their swollen bladder as they vomit. wonder how many piss themselves as they vomit??