Who peed?

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Who peed?

Post by greatwater »

Situation 1.

Sidney woke up to prepare a number of bouquets of flowers for his client's wedding in the afternoon. His very full bladder woke him up and did not give him much time to hold on as he tried to write down about flowers he needed for today's ceremony. As he started to leak, he headed to the toilet and just took off his shorts and fired at the porcelain hard and strong for more than a minute. He sighed aloud. Sometimes, a good long morning piss was such a good start of the day for him. His urine ran on and on and he was so blissful because of his morning piss. After dealing with his bodily care, he dressed up, made some coffee and toast, and prepared the vases for the bouquets. He loved collecting beautiful cheap vases, and sometimes he just let his customer rent them for their special occasion, along with the flowers. Then he just found one of the vases on the floor, filled to the brim, even before he prepared the water, with urine.

He suspected no one else. His number one suspect was now walking down stairs, scratching his head.

"Jerry!"

"I'm sorry!"

"What happened?"

"You took such a long time in the bathroom! When you woke up and closed the bathroom door, and I just woke up, man. You know, my bladder was as hard as rock. Yesterday, I went to Karen's birthday party and I drank so much and I just fell asleep in my room. I needed to pee so badly, but you were in the toilet. So I tried to find somewhere better to relieve myself. I was going to pee on the blanket on your sofa, when I saw your vase. You have so many of them. Why are you angry with me?"

"My today's customers love that vase the most. Luckily I can buy the new one and the shop isn't far from here. AND YOU'll HAVE TO PAY FOR It."

"What could I have done? and also, I'm not the first one who peed in it."

"You can use the sink. Wait, what did you say?"

"This morning, when I woke up, I just saw the vase there on the floor in the corner of the living room. I could smell urine. My bladder wasn't that large. I could not fill the whole thing."

"Who could that be? You're drinking a large mug of coffee, Jerry?"

"Why? I need to be alert this morning. Long meeting. I can hold it. Don't worry." Jerry could hold it. He didn't lie. Last week, at the morning meeting, which lasted long until lunch, he leaked a little in his underwear as he queued at the men's room of his tech company.

"I'm just saying that I haven't seen you drinking so much. I don't mind if you're going to wet yourself at work. Anyway, come to think of it, there are only four people visiting our house, before you returned home."

"Enjoy your detective work, Sid. See you tonight."

As Sid was returning home after buying a new vase from his ceramicist friend, he was thinking about the mysterious urinator. Yesterday, he drove to his customers' office to deliver some flowers and asked Rahul, his handsome neighbor to take care of his house and his flower shop. Rahul loved drinking a lot of tea during the day, but was he in such a desperate situation that he had to use the vase? Rahul has been such a nice man and he might not resort to the vase. He could just walk home and use his own toilet. In the worst-case scenario, he might use those bushes in his garden. Oh , Rahul told him yesterday that there were two ladies visiting the florists and asking if they could use the toilet. But was it possible that, while the ladies are using the toilet, he just decided to use the vase in the corner? His house was just next door.

Rahul also told him that Tom visited the florist in the evening, planning to meet him but missed him because Sid was still on the way home. Tom had brought a bunch of potted flowers for him. Rahul said Tom left him with a large copy of classical flower paintings, which he loved. Tom had been very kind and always appeared at unexpected times. He could recall the day he was so busy that his bladder was bursting and he didn't have time using the toilet, Tom just appeared out of nowhere and asked for help. He was about to leak and asked Tom to help him with the flower as he started leaking. It was one of the best pee in his life, as Tom dealt with the flowers. Yet, would Tom do that? Wouldn't he go upstairs and used the toilet? He knew where the toilet was. Was it possible that Jerry returned home early and was taking a long shower before going to hit the party with Grace and Yukiko? Tom wouldn't do that, would he? If Rahul were there, how could he use the vase?

Around 7 pm, when he returned home, he just found Tony, his former boss, and Alex, his husband, asking for a bouquet of flowers along with some artworks. He could recall that Jerry was about to get out of the house, buttoning up his shirt. The flowers were ready, but he needed to add some artistic touch to it, so he asked both Tony and Alex to wait as he went upstairs for some secret materials. It was quite long, and it was possible that Tony's need to urinate might be so urgent that he ended up using the vase. Yet, Tony always wore smart clothes and is always able to hold it no matter how long the meeting could get. As many other employees were queuing at the toilet after the meeting, Tony Johnson was still talking on the phone to his international clients after drinking several cups of coffee. Tony's clothes didn't show any "damage" after he came down the stairs, along with Jerry, drenched in perfume. Also, Tony never ever peed in public even when he was quite desperate and the pubs were closed. He just held on, not even using a public toilet in the park or on the road. He wanted to keep "clean", he told Sid. Was it possible that clean Tony did such dirty things?Is it Alex? But Alex was with him almost all the time when they were selecting materials for the bouquet.

Around 9 PM, Andy and Lisa, his cousin and cousin-in-law, made a surprise visit after they went to their friend's random party in the evening. It was nice to meet them after so many years. Sid and Andy used to be very close. Sid knew Andy since they were young. They studied at the same faculty at the university and still remembered the time when Andy almost wet himself in a three-hour class. Andy always thought he could hold it, but ended up in a very very close call almost all the time at the uni. Yet, Andy wouldn't do that without Sid knowing for sure because Sid was in the kitchen, when Andy and Lisa were watching TV together. Sid did turn back a few times at the kitchen, but it wouldn't be so long that he did not see Andy peeing in that vase. Was it Lisa? Certianly not. Lisa just used the toilet when she came in.

Who was that mysterious urinator? What do you think?

(Actually I want you to vote for it. Is it Rahul, Tom, Tony, Andy, or even Alex?)
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Who peed?

Post by Brian »

Very clever idea to make a detective "whodunnit" out of our interest!

Can I vote for two people? I think Sid's former boss Tony and Sid's husband Alex suddenly confided in each other that they were both dying for a piss while Sid was upstairs getting the secret materials and that lowered the natural inhibitions of them both so that they mutually agreed to let go together in the vase.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Who peed?

Post by Fred »

I'll nominate Alex, with an aroused Tony as a witness.