A Ride Home

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Fred
Site Staff

A Ride Home

Post by Fred »

An Oldie I had forgotten about:

I was glad that I'd been called to drive Matt home. He was pretty well sloshed, slurring his words and grinning at everything, swaying a bit when he stood up. He wouldn't have made it a block down the road on his motorcycle.

Why was Rick here? Who the hell called him?

"What are you doin' here?" he asked.

"It looks like rain out there, so I thought I'd give you a ride home," I told him.

"F**k that. I can ride in the rain." He put his hand on the counter to keep his balance.

"No need to. I'm here, and I'll bring you back tomorrow so you can get your bike."

Matt knew he was drunk, but he'd manage. He didn't need a f**kin' babysitter.

"You don't need to do that."

"I know. But it would make me feel better," I said. "Now, let's let these good folks go to bed. I want to get back to bed myself."

This was bullsh*t, but he knew he had been here too long.

The blonde man bumped against the table, and two empty beer cans clattered to the floor. "Guess it's time to go," he said to the Carsons. "Thanks for the hospi-hospil-, shit, you know," he slurred, and he grinned.

The cool night air hit him. I gotta take a piss, he thought. Cripes, I had to take a piss a while ago. But I'm not goin' back in for that and look like a f**kin' wimp. I can hold it.

I took him by the arm and led him out to my car. I opened the passenger door and he crumpled into the seat.

"Seat belt on," I reminded him as I got into the driver's seat. As I expected, he ignored me.

"You didn't need to f**kin' do this," he said.

"I know that."

It was a half-hour trip home, but with no one on the road I thought I could shave off a few minutes. "So you had a good time," I said.

"Yeah. Joe and Beth are good people. She's hot, too."

I knew he was grinning.

Matt shifted to ease the pressure, but that didn't help. F**k, I have to piss, he thought. Maybe I shoulda gone back in. This is f**kin' bad.

He doesn't seem very talkative, I thought. He's probably tired. He was up at 4:00 this morning to go to work, so it's been almost 24 hours up. And he's not a teenager anymore, though he still acts like one.

Matt felt the sweat in his armpits despite the chill. He had to piss so f**kin' bad that it hurt, and he had to keep clamping his muscle to hold it in. His face felt hot when he considered the consequences of not holding it in. No f**kin' way was he gonna piss himself!

I swooped up the hill and through the deserted village, and a pair of headlights came out of a side road and fell in behind me. Must be that new, gung-ho cop they just hired, I thought. He doesn't know me, so I'd better keep my speed reasonable. Under forty will be OK. I hoped that he'd turn back soon.

Matt sensed a tingle at the base of his bladder, and he pressed his hand hard against his d*ck. It was only ten minutes more. He could hold it. He HAD to hold it!

I carefully signaled and made the turn onto the road home. The headlights behind me turned as well. I supposed the cop had nothing better to do than follow me. I'd just keep it really legal.

Matt's bladder spasmed, and a momentary fear ran up his spine. He clamped and he pressed, and still a trickle of warmth seeped into his boxer briefs. He was really sweating now, and his face was hot.

"Hey," he croaked. "Could you pull over here somewhere? I gotta take a leak."

"I can't, there's a cop behind us," I replied. "It's just a few minutes more."

A few minutes? That was bullsh*t. He had to piss NOW! He trembled as he sensed another trickle escape, and panic set in. The sweat poured down his burning face.

"I don't give a shit. Just stop anywhere," Matt insisted, his voice agitated. I could see that his hand was in his crotch, which I'd never seen him do before.

"We'll both get in trouble that way. We're almost there."

Every fiber in his body concentrated on containing his bladder, which spasmed more strongly. His heart pounded in his chest and his thumb pressed his d*ck forcefully against his thigh until it hurt, his last-ditch effort to keep the pee from escaping. He had to hold it in. He just had to!

Matt was quiet for those last couple of minutes, and as I pulled into his driveway I saw the police cruiser drive on. I had barely stopped the car when he leaped out. into the glare of the motion sensor lights above his garage door, and then he froze for a moment.

The instant he stood up on the driveway he felt the sudden warmth around his balls, in his gripping hand, and then down his legs. He was pissing himself! Frantically he yanked down his zipper, reached into his sodden briefs and pulled out his gushing d*ck. Shame flooded his mind and his face burned.

"I guess you really did have to go," I said lightly, hoping to counter the tension.

"I f**kin' pissed myself," Matt said, belatedly directing his stream away from the car. "I couldn't hold it."

"Sorry I didn't stop, but with that cop behind us..."

I heard him groan with relief.

"Well," I said, "nobody saw it happen."

"Except you," he added. He was still peeing.

"We're friends. I don't count."

His stream faltered, and after several small spurts it stopped. He stuffed his d*ck back into his jeans. "I know that, and thanks."

He suddenly seemed quite sober, and there was nothing more to say.

"See you tomorrow." I put the car in reverse and backed out. This had proven to be a very interesting evening.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: A Ride Home

Post by Brian »

I don't remember ever reading this before. Very glad you've found it for us now. You're a great writer.

That thing about young men not wanting to go back inside when they realise they have to pee, because they'll look like a wimp if they do, that's just so true! I love that.
jzag1981
Active

Re: A Ride Home

Post by jzag1981 »

Great story! I can definitely empathize with Matt. There were a few times when I was younger and getting a ride home after a night at the bar where we had to stop on the side of the road to keep my boxer briefs and the seat dry.