The driving lesson

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
BottleBlaze
Involved

Re: The driving lesson

Post by BottleBlaze »

Fred wrote: 22 Oct 2016, 17:22 Great story, great follow-up!

I know that driving instructors get desperate, too. I took driver ed after school, and the instructor had three hour-long lessons in a row. Mine was the last one. He was a fortysomething guy, very relaxed, and always with his container of coffee. We were nearly done, heading back to the school when he abruptly pointed to an open curbside area in front of a restaurant. "Pull in there," he told me. I protested that there was a fire hydrant there, and his answer was, "I don't care. I have to take a leak." I hadn't observed any signs of desperation, but back then I wasn't attuned to it. He ran in and came out three or four minutes later, and his only comment was, "From now on, you never park in front of a fire hydrant." And I never have. :roll: ;)

In retrospect, I realize he must have had to go pretty bad to ask me to do something illegal, and just minutes before the lesson was over.
Oh my! I wish you would've obeyed the road laws and had to take your time finding a proper parking spot ;) Maybe somewhere they would've been forced to piss right then and there or even use a bottle right in front of you!