Nepal to London Heathrow

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Re: Nepal to London Heathrow

Post by greatwater »

I like your stories and the development. Waiting to read more from you now.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
evergreen
Well Known Member

Post by evergreen »

Brian, thanks for your comment. I'll stay here for now but always ready to be advised by the moderators.
evergreen
Well Known Member

Post by evergreen »

ARRIVING AT WHEELDALE

Two young officers, for that is what they had become headed off the A66 roughly mid way between nowhere and nowhere. It was beautiful in it's own way and both of them became more animated and forget their Jockeys sticking to their legs and bum. The pair of them could envisage walking these fells despite the lack of crags. 'Wothering Hieghts' had nothing compared to this. The road wound around bogs and rocky hummocks before dropping down into a Dale, Weedale they supposed and in the bottom of this dale they sighted an old hall. It looked venerable and was clearly in the style of cumbrian or Lancashire. To the rear of the old hall lay a car park and low barrack style huts which they assumed to be accommodation. In the hedge at the turn off to a drive in the manner of the drive to Windsor Castle was sign saying "abandon Hope here." Tom almost shuddered. This was remote. They could torture and brain wash you here and no one would ever know. He wondered how many officers never arrived back at their forces.

The place had a proliferation of signs beginning with the word "NO".

Tom noticed Mike holding himself as they got out of the car. Simple fear or need? He had no idea. There was a desk in the entrance lobby and they stood in front of it and rang the bell as you would in a hotel. This was no hotel though and a grizzled elderly sergeant appeared and bellowed at them to keep the noise down and to stand to attention. Tom was terrified and jumped to obey. The older man glared at them and inspected them calling them sacks of poo. That was what Tom felt like and a trickle of wee ran into his briefs.

The sergeant stood close up to them and said, "You two won't last five minutes. Don't know where they get you from. I'm a bastard and if you hate me well try the commandant. He comes from hell itself. Don't try being sick because the matron doesn't stand for sick. She much prefers dead. Get your arses down to Block A4, room 2. That belongs to you two for the next thirteen weeks but I can't see you lasting, either of you. Now,---- off out of my sight and be in the lecture hall after the evening meal, such as it is.

Tom realised he had trickled some more. In their room they quickly grabbed a bed each and stripped down for a good wash t the sink. They were glad they had several shirts issued and Tom lay back on his bed and watched Mike pull on some new briefs from the packet, tuck his long shirt down in them and stand at the sink and rinse out his soiled shirt and briefs hanging them next to Tom's. Mike looked great thought Tom.

The lecture consisted mostly of abuse and descriptions of punishment for infringements of rules. The commandant was quite the evangelist when it concerned rules, sprays of spittle, voice rising almost to a shout and then falling to the depths. It was too scary to make him laugh but that was what he wanted to do. Breakfast was at half seven and they were told to ---- off again.

Tom lay on his bed after the 'lesson' and just watched Mike as he changed. Mike woke at six and ran to the toilet and then spent an hour thinking what the hell the day ahead would offer. Frankly for all he seemed casual he was scared.

To be continued