The Rock shows how he deals with his bodily need

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

The Rock shows how he deals with his bodily need

Post by greatwater »

https://www.menshealth.com/trending-new ... er-armour/

Just watch the first clip in the link from The Rock's instagram account or just read the news

--------------

The Rock Reveals That He Pees in a Damn Water Bottle at the Gym
While promoting his upcoming Under Armour collection, the action hero made an even noteworthy announcement

BY GUS TURNER
SEP 5, 2017

It's no secret that the Rock's dedication to fitness puts him on another level than most mortal men. However, the difference between you and him may not only extend to physical dimensions, but also the mental willingness to leave everything in the gym. And we mean "everything" because, as a recent Instagram post reveals, the Rock isn't afraid to pee in a water bottle at the gym when nature calls.

The clip was ostensibly posted to announce the newest collaboration between the Rock and his apparel partner, Under Armour. In April, they released the UA x Project Rock line, which included a pair of sold-out sneakers and other fitness gear. The next capsule, known as USDNA, will be released in November on Veteran's Day. In July, the Rock posted an Instagram teasing a pair of sneakers that will drop on that date.

That information is peripheral noise compared to the video's more salient revelation, though. We repeat: The Rock pees in a damn water bottle at the gym. As he's showing off the "Desert Sand" colorway for his upcoming sneakers, the Rock also shows off a Voss water bottle filled with what appears to be urine. Just moments later, he confirms that it is indeed urine.

"You just saw my big bottle of pee," he says, laughing, "Look, I go hardcore when I train. I don't have time to go to the bathroom. I find a bottle, I pee in it, and I keep training like a beast."

It's worth pointing out that the Rock appears to be in a completely private gym, so we have to wonder if he'd be so brazen in a more public setting. And we certainly wouldn't recommend that you do so. Nevertheless, the next time you go to the bathroom at the gym, just remember that the Rock is making gains while you're spending all that time walking to and from the urinal.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Brian
Site Staff
Re: The Rock shows how he deals with his bodily need

Post by Brian »

Makes me wonder if he actually pauses with pumping the weights or whatever while he's peeing in the bottle. Still, I guess I can see that time is an issue for some true fanatics. Taking the dumbells with him into the bathroom might have been another way to sort his problem out, perhaps?
Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Rock shows how he deals with his bodily need

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 05 Feb 2020, 16:59 Makes me wonder if he actually pauses with pumping the weights or whatever while he's peeing in the bottle. Still, I guess I can see that time is an issue for some true fanatics. Taking the dumbells with him into the bathroom might have been another way to sort his problem out, perhaps?
I'd like to see him training his bladder control muscles as well! :o