Desperate Decisions

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Desperate Decisions

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 18 Mar 2020, 19:42 For me I would keeping holding on for grim
Death which has never failed me! I love the idea that someone wouldn’t make it though! Although I firmly believe that when push comes to shove everyone can hold on!!! 🙂
Wombat, you have a strong bladder/sphincter system, so I believe you could hold on for hours. But many of us simply couldn't hold it in, or the pain would force us to release.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Fred wrote: 19 Mar 2020, 11:33
Death which has never failed me! I love the idea that someone wouldn’t make it though! Although I firmly believe that when push comes to shove everyone can hold on!!! 🙂
Wombat, you have a strong bladder/sphincter system, so I believe you could hold on for hours. But many of us simply couldn't hold it in, or the pain would force us to release.
Lol- perhaps I do?? :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 19 Mar 2020, 18:44
Fred wrote: 19 Mar 2020, 11:33
Lol- perhaps I do?? :)
Wombat, having read your many holding episodes on another site, I KNOW you can hold more and hold longer than most guys. You don't have to be modest about it.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I think that I would hang on until 100 % capacity was reached resulting in a massive flood that drained every drop out of the bladder before I could regain control.

Why would I do that? I know Sam too well!!! No matter how urgent is the need. Sam is certain that he can hold on for just a little longer. Sam would in this situation, hope for something to happen that would provide a way for Sam to get relief without him having to do it in his pants! Someone, who has more clout than Sam may be able to get a much needed toilet break for Sam.

Right now here on this thread talking about a hypothetical situation, I would without a doubt rather lose just a few drops a minute over several minutes and hope that the evaporation rate would be enough to keep my trousers dry.

This is Sam's hypothetical response. In the real world, I am going to hold on until I totally lose control and piss gallons down both legs of my trousers!

Of course if I was able to persuade myself in time that I was at the end of holding it, I would start letting a few drops out every minute.

However, my fear would be that I would not be able to control the flow. That means I would hold out to the horrible end of pissing gallons down both legs and in to my shoes, cascading over the seat where I am seated and have everyone watch and see me create a huge lake on the bus or train with no toilets and no way to get the bus or train to stop for me.

I know intellectually that I should let off the pressure and hope that this would buy me more time. But, then again, I know Sam very well. He is not going to accept that his bladder is close to 100 % until the bladder has started backing up into the ureters that connect the bladder to the kidneys. Then it will be too late for Sam to let off a few drops each minute. By the time Sam admits to himself that this is where he is, the option to let out a few drops per minute's ship will have already set sail.

In this situation, Sam will do exactly what he says he should NOT do. Sam knows not to piss gallons of piss at a time, but that is exactly what Sam will do.

I know Sam real well! Sam is not always happy with the choices he has made. This will be a choice that Sam will greatly regret, but by then it will be too late for Sam to do anything about it.

This has not happened to me with an audience. It has happened a time or two when traveling alone. I am aware of how quickly I go from just needing to go a little more than five minutes ago and with pain increasing very slowly.

Then the 100 % bladder capacity gets breached. It takes less than two minutes from really needing the toilet to having no control and pissing gallons down both legs and onto the floor and into the shoes as well!

The change in those last up to two minutes is more drastic than the change that I felt for the preceding hour of desperation. It is like counting percent that the bladder is full: 50, 51, 52, 53, and so on and then it feels like it is 80, then 85,then 90, then 95, and the gigantic piss fall begins in earnest all in the space of two minutes when the bladder reaches 100.01 % capacity! That is not really how the bladder fills up, but it is how I felt when the two minute severe desperation began resulting in pissed pants.

I hope this makes sense. What Sam would plan to do and what Sam would really do are drastically different!