Password resetting?

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
fullbman
Arrived

Password resetting?

Post by fullbman »

Hi Admins,

fullbguy here. Made this account just to post this, because the site isn't accepting my password (or I'm remembering it wrong). Is there any way of doing a password reset? I don't see any option at the login screen for that.

Thanks!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Password resetting?

Post by Wombat48 »

fullbman wrote: 18 Jul 2020, 22:17 Hi Admins,

fullbguy here. Made this account just to post this, because the site isn't accepting my password (or I'm remembering it wrong). Is there any way of doing a password reset? I don't see any option at the login screen for that.

Thanks!
Hi
Have reset your password

[Password Removed by Tytn]
Best wishes
Chris
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Yeah, um, it might be a good idea to do this by PM next time ;)
fullbguy
Active

Post by fullbguy »

Good idea, Tytn, and I changed my password as soon as I was able to log back in. Cheers.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

fullbguy wrote: 21 Jul 2020, 22:48 Good idea, Tytn, and I changed my password as soon as I was able to log back in. Cheers.
Excellent ;) Glad you made it back in :D
sazzirazz
Arrived

Post by sazzirazz »

Hello, hope all here are well :)

Following on from this thread, may I ask, is there a password reset function anywhere? I couldn't find one.
I'm writing from a 'dummy account' I just created to message here. I was registered, but have been absent (and didn't log in) for about 8 months, and appear to have locked myself out (or forgotten my password) during that time.

Happy to just start again with this new registration, but I have about 30 posts attributed my previous registration that I'd like to access if that is at all possible.

Thanks for any assistance.
All the best, please take care.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Sazzirazz, please PM a moderator with your original username and the email address you think you used, and we can reset the password. It will probably involve emaling it to the old email account. I think...

It's been a while since I've had to do one of those...

Welcome Back, by the way ;)