Golf Course Desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
JayOkay
Arrived

Golf Course Desperation

Post by JayOkay »

I live in one of those neighborhoods that has a golf course on the same property, so I can see golfers just beyond my backyard most of the time. Recently, a neighbor was complaining online about a golfer on the course who stepped aside and took a piss in view of their backyard. I could only imagine the specifics of that situation with regard to the golfer’s need, and I imagine this kind of thing happens a lot. Unfortunately, I have yet to see such an incident myself (my yard isn’t very close to any wooded areas that golfers might choose as a urinal), but every once in a while I’ll keep an eye out. If I do see anything, I’ll report back here, but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone else has any golf course related stories that they witnessed or experienced? A long day out in the sun playing golf surely means drinking a lot of water, and it’s all gotta go somewhere...
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Golf Course Desperation

Post by Brian »

Yes, my brother, about 20 at the time, wet himself on the final hole of a game of golf I was playing with him. It was 18 holes which took quite a long time. He was complaining he needed a pee and wanted to abandon the game during the latter stages, but I was encouraging him to wait till we'd finished. There weren't any concealing bushes around, and plenty of people were there within sight, so he just had to hold on. Finally, on the last hole, I'm not sure if it was his turn or mine, he suddenly ran off without saying anything to me, then stopped about 10 metres further and stood still for about half a minute with his back to me.

When he turned round I could see the evidence all down the legs of his dark blue tracksuit.

The conversation immediately afterwards was quite memorable too:

Him: "We're going home!"

Me: (mystified, innocent tone) "Oh... but I thought you wanted to go to the toilet."

Him: (angrily) "I've been!"
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I recall seeing advertised a urinal masquerading as a golf club that golfers could keep in their bag.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

That’s an amazing account Brian!! 😃
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Brian wrote: 26 Jul 2020, 07:44 Yes, my brother, about 20 at the time, wet himself on the final hole of a game of golf I was playing with him. It was 18 holes which took quite a long time. He was complaining he needed a pee and wanted to abandon the game during the latter stages, but I was encouraging him to wait till we'd finished. There weren't any concealing bushes around, and plenty of people were there within sight, so he just had to hold on. Finally, on the last hole, I'm not sure if it was his turn or mine, he suddenly ran off without saying anything to me, then stopped about 10 metres further and stood still for about half a minute with his back to me.

When he turned round I could see the evidence all down the legs of his dark blue tracksuit.

The conversation immediately afterwards was quite memorable too:

Him: "We're going home!"

Me: (mystified, innocent tone) "Oh... but I thought you wanted to go to the toilet."

Him: (angrily) "I've been!"
That is just brilliant.

I would love to know what was said afterwards... your brother, family members etc and the journey home, too
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 30 Jul 2020, 19:35 That is just brilliant.

I would love to know what was said afterwards... your brother, family members etc and the journey home, too
The journey home was on bikes. I do remember that we were accosted by a man on the way - I can't for the life of me remember why or what the man had to say to us, but I just remember wondering if he could see that my brother had wet his pants. As for other people, my brother successfully kept it hidden from them. I did mention it actually to another family member with my brother present as well, but my brother instantly denied that the incident had occurred and he was believed.
jmas2
Arrived

Post by jmas2 »

As a frequent golfer myself, I’ve seen and have been victim to this more times than I can even recall! I often play early morning rounds, so I’m often well hydrated on coffee and water. I’ll often pee every 2 or 3 holes for the first half.

The guys I play with often do similar to me. We are pretty open about it so if we are nearby another group it’s not a problem - it’ll just look like we are talking with one another.

Otherwise, I see it fairly openly when I play at public courses, however it’s not unheard of to see at private courses either.

One particular encounter is when I was going to find a ball out of the woods and came across a guy mid-piss, full-frontal view. A great round!

One of my favorite parts of playing!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

jmas2 wrote: 05 Aug 2020, 00:21 As a frequent golfer myself, I’ve seen and have been victim to this more times than I can even recall! I often play early morning rounds, so I’m often well hydrated on coffee and water. I’ll often pee every 2 or 3 holes for the first half.

The guys I play with often do similar to me. We are pretty open about it so if we are nearby another group it’s not a problem - it’ll just look like we are talking with one another.

Otherwise, I see it fairly openly when I play at public courses, however it’s not unheard of to see at private courses either.

One particular encounter is when I was going to find a ball out of the woods and came across a guy mid-piss, full-frontal view. A great round!

One of my favorite parts of playing!
Wow! I live next to a golf course! Maybe I will take it up?? 🙂