Exhibitionist Pee

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
ftftft
Arrived

Exhibitionist Pee

Post by ftftft »

Hey,

I’m new to this group but I thought I would share one of my experiences. I’ve always been turned on by male public urination and although I’m often a bit too shy to engage in it myself, I do have a couple stories.

A couple years ago when I was 18 I was driving home from a friend’s house. I hadn’t used the bathroom the whole time and I lived maybe 20 minutes away so I was feeling some pressure in my bladder in the car ride home- and I’ll admit, maybe that was my intention ;)

Anyway, I knew there was a county park I was going to pass on the way home so I decided I would indulge a little bit into my fantasy. It was right around dusk and the park closed at sunset so I figured it would be empty so I could have the comfort of being adventurous while also feeling secure I wouldn’t actually run into anyone.

I pull into the park’s parking lot to find it empty as expected, and hopped out of my car with an aching bladder. There are portapotties in the parking lot but I figured that wouldn’t be too fun so I strolled over to the end of the pavement where the forest began and started unzipping when a big black pickup truck pulls into the parking lot. Now as I mentioned I’m pretty timid- but there was pretty much no stopping now even if I wanted to. I had to go and that pickup truck was just destined to get a free show :lol:

And it was actually really exciting for me. The pickup truck just parked in the lot behind me- it was an older man in the car and even though it was getting dark there’s no way he didn’t see me and know what I was doing. He saw a young guy standing towards the trees with his hands on his dick and piss streaming out of it. I don’t know how long it took me, but I certainly had to go so it wasn’t a quick piss.

After I was finished I hopped back in my car and left, feeling proud of myself and totally turned on. The guy in the truck never got out of his car (I’m assuming he went out there to smoke) but I can say I’m actually kind of glad I had an audience for my experiment. Hoping to try more things like this in the future!
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: Exhibitionist Pee

Post by bodgyuk »

Welcome to the board ftftft and thank you for the reminiscence .
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

There is always the possibility that the gent in the pickup was there either to indulge himself in a similar outdoor pee or to witness other men doing so. He might have really enjoyed your performance.

I used to be shy about being seen peeing, but as I got older and urgency became harder to ignore I found it a lot easier to use trough urinals and trees.
ftftft
Arrived

Post by ftftft »

bodgyuk wrote: 10 Sep 2020, 09:33 Welcome to the board ftftft and thank you for the reminiscence .
Thanks for the warm welcome haha, happy to share
ftftft
Arrived

Post by ftftft »

Fred wrote: 10 Sep 2020, 11:30 There is always the possibility that the gent in the pickup was there either to indulge himself in a similar outdoor pee or to witness other men doing so. He might have really enjoyed your performance.

I used to be shy about being seen peeing, but as I got older and urgency became harder to ignore I found it a lot easier to use trough urinals and trees.
That is quite true, I like the way you think. I’m sure I’m not the first person to pull into that park to take care of an aching bladder.

I’m looking forward to experimenting more. There’s a decent amount of green spaces in my city so I’m sure I can find ample opportunities when I gather the courage to put on another show
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

ftftft wrote: 11 Sep 2020, 04:43
I’m looking forward to experimenting more. There’s a decent amount of green spaces in my city so I’m sure I can find ample opportunities when I gather the courage to put on another show
Just be sure that you don't get caught violating public urination or public decency laws. Those charges can be twisted into sexual offenses with dire consequences. I've always wondered about police officers that go trolling for sexual offenders in secluded places who may just be taking a leak, or who at the very worst are doing something consensual out of the public eye.
ftftft
Arrived

Post by ftftft »

Hey there, long time no see.

I had another bit of an experience today I figured I would share.

The weather has been pretty mild for winter in my area which has spurred me to fall in love with the greenways through the city.

I’ve fallen into routine of getting an iced coffee, putting in my headphones, and enjoying the trail for some fresh air. Today I misjudged the amount of coffee I could handle though, and found myself feeling pretty desperate. I walked about 5 km to the city center, but of course most of the restrooms around here are closed off due to covid of course. So I figured I might as well turn around & hold out for the 5 km back to my place.

The trail itself follows along the River, which can be very scenic but not the best company with a full bladder. Keep in mind the trail is a pretty popular. There was a constant flow of bicyclists & joggers around me, not to mention the opposing waterfront buildings. I’m a fast walker, so at first I thought I could make it home in time to take care of my bladder, but the more time that went by the less likely that seemed. I could feel my bladder bulging against my belted waistline- why I thought wearing slim jeans for a walk is beyond me.

Eventually I come across this little bluff that creates a tiny forested area between the trail and the river. At this point I was still a solid 3 km away from home, and I knew my bladder wasn’t going to last.

I veered off into the trees. I was mostly covered, but there was a man jogging behind me so at first I took out my phone and pretended like I was taking a picture of the River through the trees- ah screw it. I didn’t even bother waiting until the jogger was fully passed before I was unzipping myself.

As always in these situations, the sense of relief and sound of my stream hitting the roots of the tree was worth the trouble. I really was not planning on it when I started my walk since I knew there weren’t many good spots along this trail for cover, but I’m grateful for that little bluff and will be sure to keep it in mind should I overestimate myself again.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Thanks for sharing! It’s always good taking a pee in nature!! 🙂
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Once warmer weather comes I will be peeing outdoors regularly. That's what men were built to do!