Tow Truck Driver

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Fred
Site Staff

Tow Truck Driver

Post by Fred »

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/pissing-ou ... t-43832751

I had to get a tow last week when my car battery went dead. It was cold outside so he told me I was welcome to wait in the truck and he'd have my car loaded in no time. Sure enough he got my truck loaded and hopped back in the spacious cab. He pulls his gloves off and pulls a small jug out from under his seat. He then tells me he's got to take a piss pretty badly and didn't think he could hold it much longer as we were about to hop on the highway which was at a standstill due to evening rush hour traffic. In so many words he was asking me if I had a problem with him pissing in his jug and that under ordinary circumstances he'd just find a business or step out and piss on the side of his truck. We were in a weird spot and he would have been exposed to passerby and on top of that it was extremely cold. The inside of his truck was warm so I told him it was cool with me. As soon as I gave him the greenlight his focus was on getting his cock out and into the jug. I watched him frantically do all of this and discreetly caught a few glimpses of his penis. It was a struggle for him to get it out fast enough as he had to undo his belt, unzip his jeans, and get his penis through the fly hole on his briefs. Once he was securely in the bottle his eyes closed and he let the stream loose. He must've pissed for at least a minute and a half before he was done. Once his eyes opened I put my focus in front of me so that he wouldn't see me admiring his cock. As he was putting the cap back on the bottle and zipping up he tells me he keeps a bottle in his truck for such emergencies. He said he's often out on a call and with covid being a thing a lot of businesses have barred their restrooms from public use and although he'd much rather piss outside it's not always feasible when motorists are in such close proximity.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Tow Truck Driver

Post by Fred »

Commentary on above:
From the description, there's little doubt that the tow truck driver's bladder was very, very full, and for him to pee in front of a stranger he must have been at the "point of no return" (unless he is an exhibitionist). When he went out on the call I presume he must have already needed to pee, so I wonder why he was holding it? The fact that he had a jug ready tells me this was not a unique situation, and I would speculate that he enjoys the challenge.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

As a driver, in the past I would have found a place to go before I reached my destination. It doesn't take long to pull into a suitable layby for a discreet piss but there are a lot of people that park in the middle so you cant get your 60ft of truck in there. If you really want to leave an impression on them, then pull up next to them, get out and stand in front of them having a piss before getting back in the truck and driving off ;)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Tytn, that would be a good way to be featured as our "video of the week"!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 11:37 Tytn, that would be a good way to be featured as our "video of the week"!
Nah, Tytn's underage. ;)
BottleBlaze
Involved

Post by BottleBlaze »

Thats such a hot situation! Thanks for reposting that.

I love the idea of having the driver so desperate that he was forced to piss in a jug right in front of a stranger. I love the description of him being frantic as his bladder is so full and wanting release
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Having known a couple of tow truck drivers, imagining either of them holding a very full bladder and needing to pee so urgently is, well, exciting!
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Brian wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 13:43
Fred wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 11:37 Tytn, that would be a good way to be featured as our "video of the week"!
Nah, Tytn's underage. ;)
LOL. Think of of it more that I'm in a liveried wagon! A colleague drinks lots of coffee like I do and i've explained about the 360 degree cameras on UK trucks now and in future he'll have the passenger door open as he uses a layby so as not to be on camera. It would explain why the camera officer has been giving him odd smiles of late (he's single) and has tried some small talk with him ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Hah!
Maybe "small talk" is appropriate given that the camera officer has seen more of your colleague than most people have seen?
:roll:
bobbob3
Arrived

Post by bobbob3 »

Not quite as exciting as the above, but my boyfriend broke down on the motorway recently and was towed back home. He got talking to the tow truck driver who was telling him about the Lucozade bottle he keeps for such purposes. Sadly he didn't get to see him use it! :(