College Roommate

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
WetBoi117
Arrived

College Roommate

Post by WetBoi117 »

I thought it would be fun to share one of my most memorable unexpected experiences. This is about my first roommate in college, I’ll call him Adam for the purpose of this story.

When I was 19 years old I was finally headed to college after spending my gap year deciding what on earth I wanted to study. I had settled on a 2-year hospitality program offered at a local college. Despite living close I decided to move into residence. I didn’t drive and I wanted to get at least some sense of independence from my parents. I applied for a single room, but I was pretty late enrolling, so I ended up being placed in a double room. Thankfully this college had apartment-style residence though, so even with a roommate, I would still have a decent amount of privacy. I was still nervous though, how would I hide that I like to piss myself? What if my roommate somehow found a pair of wet pants that I forgot to take out of the bathroom? etc… It was going to be strange navigating this kink with a new roommate nearby.

Worrying was for later though. When I moved in I was mostly just excited to have some independence. Adam was going to be arriving a couple of days after me, so I took the first few days alone to have some serious wet fun ;). Adam arrived that weekend and I got to see him in person for the first time, he was extremely cute, average height, slim, really nice hair and eyes, but (unfortunately for me) straight haha. We had started texting before we met, so we pre-planned a bit of a “last weekend of freedom before college” party. It was small, just him, a friend of mine, and me, but we had a truly ungodly amount of alcohol ready for the night (what else do you expect from new college students haha). It was really fun though, and great getting to know him. He turned out to be a super nice and fun guy to hang out with.

Fast forward to the next day, I woke up fairly late and headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready. When I got to the bathroom I noticed there was a pair of Adam’s shorts on one of the shelves. I can’t remember why, perhaps the shorts were on top of something I needed, but I picked them up and immediately noticed they were damp. I was not expecting that. Surely though, it must just be water… surely he tried to take a shower last night and drunkenly got water all over his shorts and put them on the shelf to dry… Well, I brought the shorts up to my nose to smell them, and sure enough, it wasn’t water. There was no mistaking he had pissed himself. I didn't know what to think. It wasn't long though, before my mind started to try and convince me that maybe this wasn't exactly an accident. He hadn’t drunkenly pissed his bed, and there were no puddles anywhere. He’d either sat on the toilet and wet himself (I thought that was unlikely though since the floor was spotless), or stood in the shower and let go. This was certainly an exciting find. I’d never seen evidence of an adult pissing his pants before, nor have I since (unless it was on purpose). Not wanting to embarrass him though, I put the shorts back where I found them figuring he’d see them when he was taking his shower and whisk them back into his room.

I went back to my room and waited, a little while later Adam emerged and had his shower. Once he went back into his room I was curious and checked the bathroom to see what happened to the shorts. They were still there… I still decided not to say anything though. That morning, he must have gone into the bathroom 2 or 3 more times, but the shorts stayed. Eventually, I decided I should say something. I didn’t want to confront him in real life though so I decided to text him when I was in my friend’s room. I said him he might want to clean up his shorts that are in the bathroom. I told him that he may have had a bit of an accident last night. He seemed pretty surprised and replied that he was gonna throw them in the laundry right away (in hindsight, I sort of wish I had been able to see his initial reaction). When I got back to the room, the shorts were gone, but he brought up the topic and started laughing about it, saying he didn’t even remember doing it, that it had never happened before, theorizing about where he did it (he also thought it was in the shower), and then went on to say he was proud of himself for not pissing the bed. So here I am, like 2 days into having a cute as anything roommate, and he’s standing in front of me talking about pissing his pants, talk about surreal 😂

Needless to say, this was an extremely memorable experience for me, and one I won’t soon forget. Somewhat ironically he never did end up finding any of my wet pants, or at least I don’t think he did, despite how often I started wetting as the year went on 😅. I never did figure out if he had a thing for piss, I always had a bit of suspicion after that first weekend though…. perhaps that’s just wishful thinking.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had any similar experiences, surely with the amount of partying that goes on in colleges this kind of thing can't be all that uncommon... Though I suppose I've only seen it the once in the last nearly three years.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: College Roommate

Post by Brian »

Wow, wouldn't we all have dreamed of having someone like Adam as a room-mate??

Very interesting to speculate about what exactly happened and how Adam had contrived to wet himself. I'm seriously intrigued about how it might have happened. And could he really not have known himself that he'd wet his shorts before you texted him about it?? Okay, he'd probably been drunk, but even so...! Lots of speculation possible here.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

When a fellow wets or becomes desperate we can hope that he is "one of us", at least subconsciously. Most often there are few repeat performances, but we can still hope and fantasize. Once in a while a dream comes true!
neodreamwaters
Site Staff
Lucky!

Post by neodreamwaters »

Wow, you definitely lucked out with Adam! I'm more into guys getting really desperate to pee and then barely making it, but when you live with a guy who turns out to be into the same stuff you are, or at least gives off that impression, and is extremely good-looking on top of it all, it truly is surreal. If I had been caught out with my wet shorts, I would have been mortified, but Adam sounds like he's either extremely chilled out or extremely daring. Then again, since that interaction was over text, it's hard to say whether he had a brief panic upon being caught out, or really was just surprised and laughed it off.

That does remind me of an experience I had with an old housemate of mine, the year before I moved to Spain. I had decided to take an extra year to finish my degree, so I could have the chance to focus on my directed reading and my undergrad thesis without any other courses in the way. I moved into the lower suite that I shared with this gorgeous accountant. He was 23 at the time, tall, lean but lightly muscled, jawline that could cut glass, blue eyes that you could just get lost at sea in, and—unfortunately for me—straight. It's a pity that we didn't have anything in common and never hung out or interacted beyond greetings in the corridor and brief encounters in the kitchen, but fortunately I did have the chance to see him in just his towel or boxers a handful of times that year. I don't think he caught me gawking, but I'm sure I had the stunned, deer-in-the-headlights look all over my face every time. 😅

Well, there is one brief encounter in the kitchen that stands out as my favourite. One evening, he had his girlfriend over and the two of them were watching the game in his bedroom. I had been doing some coursework and stepped into the kitchen to get something to drink when suddenly he burst out of his room. He ran past me, panting, not saying anything, and bolted into our shared bathroom, still panting as he slammed the door shut. I stayed where I was in the kitchen, listening to an absolute torrent of piss gushing into the toilet. It lasted for about 40 seconds before it tapered off. I decided to make myself scarce and quietly return to my room before either of them came out to the kitchen to find me still stood there. I assumed they had been drinking, and absolutely riveted by the game (I had known him to sometimes go out to the pub with his mates to watch the game when he wasn't too bogged down with work). I guessed he had been waiting until half time or some other opportune moment he could quickly slip away for a piss (I was too busy with my coursework that night to know the timing of the match, and besides, I'm really not a sports kind of person anyways). I am glad he waited that long, though. 😋

There were a couple of other times I heard him piss for that long, one when he had just come home from work, still dressed smartly in his suit and tie (although I don't remember whether it was a full 40-second gusher or fell short of that) and another time when he rose at around noon, hungover. That one definitely took the full 40 seconds. It might have been the same day that I saw him in just his blue boxers. The sun was coming in through the bathroom window at just such an angle that it backlit all the fine blond hairs on his neck, arms, and legs. I might be conflating days, though. Still, on both occasions, he was nothing short of stunning; that much was certain.

What I do remember concretely from those days was just how loudly his piss gushed into the toilet. It was always a strong, healthy stream. Even though the bathroom was on the other side of the suite, I could usually hear it when I was sat in my room, and when I was in the kitchen, it echoed through the walls. It was quite a nice last year before I moved here, I'd say.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Very good accounts!! Very jealous!!! 😀
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Hearing someone piss long and loud into a toilet excites me. Some men aim for the porcelain to minimize the sound, but I've known a few who purposely aim into the pool for the maximum. I think they do it because they want someone to appreciate how much they've been holding. Some US toilets have a large pool in the bowl and it's difficult to pee in them quietly.
bobbob3
Arrived

Post by bobbob3 »

I'm very jealous of these accounts! One of the closest things I've had was on a trip spending the night in the dorm. One lad rushed off to the toilets and when he came back insisted on stripping out of his boxers and changing before going to sleep. It was dark and the rest of us were already in our bunks and probably a bit naive as to why, we didn't even question anything! Upon inspection the next morning the boxers remained on the floor damp and smelling of piss. I think someone didn't quite make it!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bobbob3 wrote: 18 Feb 2021, 16:57 I'm very jealous of these accounts! One of the closest things I've had was on a trip spending the night in the dorm. One lad rushed off to the toilets and when he came back insisted on stripping out of his boxers and changing before going to sleep. It was dark and the rest of us were already in our bunks and probably a bit naive as to why, we didn't even question anything! Upon inspection the next morning the boxers remained on the floor damp and smelling of piss. I think someone didn't quite make it!
That's a good one!
I'm curious. Have you any idea how he got so desperate in the first place?
bobbob3
Arrived

Post by bobbob3 »

Brian wrote: 19 Feb 2021, 00:53
bobbob3 wrote: 18 Feb 2021, 16:57 I'm very jealous of these accounts! One of the closest things I've had was on a trip spending the night in the dorm. One lad rushed off to the toilets and when he came back insisted on stripping out of his boxers and changing before going to sleep. It was dark and the rest of us were already in our bunks and probably a bit naive as to why, we didn't even question anything! Upon inspection the next morning the boxers remained on the floor damp and smelling of piss. I think someone didn't quite make it!
That's a good one!
I'm curious. Have you any idea how he got so desperate in the first place?
I have no idea! We hadn't been in the dorms long and access to the toilet was easy! Their were 5 lads in the room - so I'm not sure why we weren't all just using the sink that was in the room, rather than the toilets up the corridor, but thats another discussion!
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

Adam said that he was proud of himself for not pissing the bed that night. Were there any nights that he had to wash the sheets in the morning?