How to find other local guys into this?

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
BottleBlaze
Involved

How to find other local guys into this?

Post by BottleBlaze »

Anyone have any tips on finding other guys who are interested in this sort of "niche" topic?

I'm hoping to find some holding buddies or maybe just someone to have fun with in my local city once COVID lockdown ends.
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Re: How to find other local guys into this?

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Not had any luck with this at all sorry, wish I knew how to help. Maybe we can comment our locations here and see what happens? I'm in London, UK, and would have thought there would be more of us here but apparently not šŸ˜…
Brian
Site Staff
Re: How to find other local guys into this?

Post by Brian »

It might be worth looking through this thread started by GottaPeeNYC some time ago to see if anyone's in your area and, naturally, putting your own contribution in it.

I've just once had the good fortune to meet someone into the same thing in real life. It was at a gay sauna, I got chatting to a guy there and we exchanged email addresses. Later, by email, we discovered we were both into pee! We arranged a meet-up after that and got desperate and wet ourselves for each other. But I guess I simply struck lucky there. As Dontpissitaway implies, it's very difficult because we're such a minority.