First day drama

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Re: First day drama

Post by Bowbow »

Andy joined the team with me. I'd taken him straight to the lunch room avoiding (oops did I say that) the toilets. I introduced him to the team. His earlier indiscretion had dried and he seemed happier with the lads.

I'd organised a good lunch as during the afternoon I wanted to have a team session to look at how we worked.

As it drew near to 1.30 I slipped out and made myself comfy. I deliberately snuck out because I wanted to teach the team a lesson about planning. At 1.30, not knowing who had done what I called them to order and took them to a large meeting room.

"Today you have been locked in this room. You have 2 hours to work out the code to the box and build the key to unlock the door. Until that's done no one can leave the room."

I looked at my 6 men all who looked panicked until Joel, the middle one said

"What happens in 2 hours?"

"We will run out of oxygen"

Sam the loudest then piped up "what if we need a slash, like I do now?" And mockingly shoved his hand to squeeze his cock and dance.

I laughed. "You better solve the puzzle then"

I watched as the lads worked as a team, including Andy who was the newbie.

It was Chris who I noticed first. His crotch squeezing was pretty insistent.and at one stage he even mentioned needing a piss.

An hour had passed. Tempers were getting frayed.

"Guys calm down." I intervened. There were some stressed men. Things were not going to plan but amazingly no one had bolted from the room.

"We all need a piss" said Sam.

"In fact my teeth are floating"

I looked around the room and 3 of the 6 obviously needed the toilet.

I felt mean but the guys knew that out in the field in their suits they would have to be ready for action.

"Come on lads. You can do it. At least I'm not making you do this in kit"

That made me chuckle. The amount of crotch squeezing going on would not happen in the suits.

"Come on lads."

"I'm gonna piss me self" said Chris. He stood pinching his dick ur gently. Andy had dropped away and was pacing and Sam was trying to put stuff together but his own urgent bouncing was hampering the act.

"Fuck me I'm gonna explode" yelled Sam as he grabbed hI'm self again.

"Not long" calmed Joel who seemed in control like Brian and Steve.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

"is it ready?"

The timid voice made me turn my head.

Andy had walked over. Hands in his pockets he was obviously trying to maintain his composure despite being to pee.

"Nearly."

The team dynamics were coming through. Sam and Chris were taking the invention together. Joel was still calming everyone down. Steve was standing at the door. The two most desperate guys working flat out between crotch grabs.

"Done, we need to open the door"

"Ok lads, well done. Line up"

"Cant we go o the loo?"

"Line up"

Sam was dancing. He looked like he would wet himself in a minute.

"Alphabetical order you may use the gents one at a time"

"Andy go go on" Sam yelled. "I'm nearly weeing my pants here"

"Hurry, "

"Hurry Andy. " Chris was in dire straits. He stepped side to side in line pushing hard against his hand as his bladder begged for release"

Sam bit his lip. "I'm starting" but stayed in line.

Andy returned looking relieved and Chris looked at me."

"Go Chris I said in order"
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I'm on tenterhooks here for Sam...

:mrgreen: