Wet in the Witness Box

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...
Re: Wet in the Witness Box

Post by cutsleeve »

It is a very well-written story very detailed into everything going on far beyond what I am able to do with my writing. I wish I could be that descriptive with my writing. the story described the pain and panic very well. Liked how much he went when he pissed himself. the only thing missing is what got this bladder so full. Did he drink a lot of water or pop? or forgot to pee when he got up??
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

This story was amazing! I wish I could write like this, but I'm prone to losing focus and going off on tangents by trying to fit too much information in and spell things out too much.

If I was the officer wetting himself, and I'd had all my requests and clear desperation wilfully ignored, I'd ordinarily be able to get over it. The Judge coming in and telling me that I should have just asked to go, really would have pissed me off though, because it's clear they're just saying that in hindsight for their own benefit so they feel less guilty about denying and ignoring those requests! Especially if he just came in to say what he wanted to say only to leave the room immediately after he was done talking lol
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

WindowsXP wrote: 14 Sep 2021, 18:49 This story was amazing! I wish I could write like this, but I'm prone to losing focus and going off on tangents by trying to fit too much information in and spell things out too much.
You should see of my stories and the detail I have to take out before submitting them!!
omolurker
Arrived

Post by omolurker »

This is brilliant, especially the description of him as he wets. And I love the words you use — him having to admit “I’ve had an accident in my pants, Sarge.” was definitely something! I'm glad he got a bit of sympathy there at the end after that humiliation.