Window

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
ftftft
Arrived

Window

Post by ftftft »

Hope everyone is doing well,

I had a small but noteworthy experience I’d figured I’d share. I’m staying in a crowded house for the holidays with only one bathroom.

I had been been drinking water all night and was more than ready to use the bathroom and shower before going to bed. However as there is only one bathroom, sometimes the timing doesn’t work out so nicely.

The bathroom was occupied so there I am waiting in my room, sitting cross legged knowing I was getting more desperate. It was pretty late, and I had no idea of knowing how long until the bathroom was free- I’m a little shy so I’m apprehensive to knock and disturb whoever was occupying it.

I pace my room a little, unable to sit still any longer, when I notice the window.

The room I’m staying in has one window. The house is positioned at the curve of a long street, with my room on the second floor aligned with the street looking straight down it. I begin wondering- could I? Should I? The street can be pretty busy with cars during the day but this was quite late at night. Im debating in my mind the risk as I’m pacing my room, but my bladder is beginning to tell me I might not have as much of a choice.

So I turn off the lights in my room, telling myself I wasn’t actually going to do it but just to see if it would be dark enough to not attract attention. Then I open the window, telling myself I wasn’t actually going to do it, but just to see if the positioning of the ledge would align with my dick.

At this point then I know I’m going to do it- who am I kidding. I drew the blinds just high enough so that the lower part of my body was facing out the window but my face would be hidden. I let it loose with a sigh of relief.

I’m jetting out a nice big arch out of my window. My room is dark enough but the way I was aiming I was shooting right into the light of the street lamp.

Only a few seconds in I see through the blinds, the headlights of a big truck turning onto my street coming right toward me- I considered stopping but at this point I was getting some much needed relief and truth be told having some fun while doing so. So the truck drove on by, giving the driver a pretty good show of my faceless cock arching piss out the window. I’m sure he’s seen weirder at 3 in the morning but I hope at the least I have him a good laugh.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Window

Post by Fred »

Peeing out windows has been a choice of guys over the years. Some do it because, like ftftft, the bathroom is occupied and they cannot or choose not to wait. (Even more popular is peeing off balconies.) Some do it just to see how far out their stream will go. While maybe the pee-er doesn't see anyone outside, there well may be a witness on a lower floor or off to the side. A glittering stream can be quite visible and the splatter on the ground quite audible. But that won't stop someone if he really has to GO!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

This brings back memories of my own. As a student I also lived in a house with plenty of other people and only one toilet/bathroom. It's a right nuisance, isn't it, when someone's in there. Occasionally there would be a party held at the house so that the house was full (and plenty of beer was being drunk!) and that led to some memorable incidents of desperate guys.

But I never did what you did. If I'd been unable to wait, like you, I just don't know what I'd have done!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 13:04 This brings back memories of my own. As a student I also lived in a house with plenty of other people and only one toilet/bathroom. It's a right nuisance, isn't it, when someone's in there. Occasionally there would be a party held at the house so that the house was full (and plenty of beer was being drunk!) and that led to some memorable incidents of desperate guys.

But I never did what you did. If I'd been unable to wait, like you, I just don't know what I'd have done!
In my college years, I recall a couple of parties where beer was ample and there was one toilet. The side yard ended up being well watered.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

for brian what were the memorable incidents of the desperate guys at the parties in the house, you lived in?? did anyone piss themselves? leak???
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

cutsleeve wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 19:34 for brian what were the memorable incidents of the desperate guys at the parties in the house, you lived in?? did anyone piss themselves? leak???
Just a couple of incidents. No leakage that I knew about.

I'll be brief because I'm pretty sure I've described them both elsewhere. I was a student lodger with my own room in a family's house. The offspring, a young woman of about 22 and a young man of about 18, still lived in the house with their parents. The parents occasionally went away for a weekend, and the two youngsters tended to take advantage by throwing a party for their similarly aged friends without the parents' knowledge. I was shy and retiring and hid away in my room while these parties were going on.

The first incident was just something I overheard. It was a male voice, coming from outside the door of the single toilet/bathroom, shouting: "Hurry up in there, I can't wait!"

The second incident happened after I had actually gone to bed. The door of my room suddenly opened and the light was turned on. There stood a young man, hot looking, wearing light coloured jeans. He looked around in confusion, saw me in bed looking back at him, seemed really embarrassed, and then said: "Is this the toilet?" As he said it he had this stance of real desperation, bent slightly forward and one leg bent inwards over the other. It looked to me as if he'd left it to the last minute before going and looking for somewhere to let all the beer out the other end! I felt like replying sarcastically "Does it look like it?", but instead I just directed him to where he needed to go!
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

how come you did not join in the parties and make friends with the 18-year guy and his friends and watch them when they were busting? you should have said hi to the young man that came in and chatted with him to see if he wanted to wrestle or anything. sounds like his bladder had swollen up really big and at that age, many can hold a lot so when their bladder is really full it bulges out a lot, and then standing up straight both rotate the pelvis forward pushing the bladder out as well as stretching the abs higher pressing in on the swollen bladder more. so the combo of the two put a lot of pressure on the bladder when it stretched to its limit and he can't stand up straight without being in a lot of pain from overstretching his bladder. many will hold as long as they can to be masculine and compare with the other boys that are holding too while drinking beer. why did you not socialize with the hot guys??
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

cutsleeve wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 00:13 how come you did not join in the parties and make friends with the 18-year guy and his friends and watch them when they were busting? you should have said hi to the young man that came in and chatted with him to see if he wanted to wrestle or anything. sounds like his bladder had swollen up really big and at that age, many can hold a lot so when their bladder is really full it bulges out a lot, and then standing up straight both rotate the pelvis forward pushing the bladder out as well as stretching the abs higher pressing in on the swollen bladder more. so the combo of the two put a lot of pressure on the bladder when it stretched to its limit and he can't stand up straight without being in a lot of pain from overstretching his bladder. many will hold as long as they can to be masculine and compare with the other boys that are holding too while drinking beer. why did you not socialize with the hot guys??
Because I'm an unsociable little so-and-so. ;)

Actually I'm feeling a bit guilty that I've possibly hijacked ftftft's thread and the amazing account of peeing out of the window. Let's hear a bit more about that.
I'd like to know if you knew where your pee stream was landing, ftftft. Would it have gone into the street, or is the house set too far back for that? Did the stream possibly hit the truck? Might pedestrian's have got it all over them?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I recall a post from the dim past from someone who frequently peed out his bedroom window until his mother started complaining that her flowers in that area were dying. She couldn't understand why.
ftftft
Arrived

Post by ftftft »

Brian wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:23
Actually I'm feeling a bit guilty that I've possibly hijacked ftftft's thread and the amazing account of peeing out of the window. Let's hear a bit more about that.
I'd like to know if you knew where your pee stream was landing, ftftft. Would it have gone into the street, or is the house set too far back for that? Did the stream possibly hit the truck? Might pedestrian's have got it all over them?
No need to feel guilty, I enjoy hearing others similar stories as well!

There was a little buffer zone between the window and the street- my arch landed right in some shrubbery. Maybe a really powerful stream could have made it to the street- perhaps I’ll have to practice and try again one day 😆