MEPS Wetting

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
GasSnake
Arrived

MEPS Wetting

Post by GasSnake »

I'm writing from memory, and it's little fuzzy. One night when I was playing Overwatch, (we were on Kings Row), a guy (we were in voice chat, forgot his username) spoke about one time he peed himself while waiting in line to get checked up at the MEPS? Physical. He said that "he was drinking lots of water, (I guess to better prepare for a checkup), but the line was too long. Unfortunately, (or fortunately for me) he couldn’t hold it and wets himself in the line!" After the game was over, we went our separate ways and haven't seen him since.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Re: MEPS Wetting

Post by Dazza88 »

Hey, welcome to the forum, interesting first post :P

what are MEPS?
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: MEPS Wetting

Post by Tytn »

Sounds like a military thing, a quick check online shows it’s a military pre-service evaluation system of the human body, where you also need to piss. Probably for a drugs test as well.

When I started at my current place I had to do a drugs test, but I was not reminded before we went into the conference room, so I dutifully went for a pee beforehand. I then found out I couldn’t even go to the next stage until they’ve had a urine test for me.

So two cans of Coke and half a litre of water coaxed something through, but the following two hour induction was not a good moment.

Lol.

At least I had already had my driving assessment. Being on assessment for a drive when you’ve got a Pee is never fun.

I suspect we have a story about that here as well