The Zipper Thing Really Happens

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

The Zipper Thing Really Happens

Post by Fred »

We read stories with worn-out situations like being trapped in an elevator - or having a stuck zipper. Well, just now I needed to pee (and at my age I can't delay too long), and I found that the zipper of my jeans was jammed by the bottom edge of my shirt! I wrestled with it, and that little tab is hard to get a good grip on, and I just couldn't get it to move! Had I been a little drunk and not thinking clearly, I could well have pissed my pants.

However, it was a button-up shirt, so I was able to unbutton the shirt and take it mostly off, and because my gut calls for a large enough waist size I could slip my jeans down - and pee! If it had been a pull-over shirt, and/or if I had a waist that was so trim that I couldn't slide the jeans past my hips, I would have had a real problem.

So these tired situations really can happen! Perhaps I'd better avoid elevators for a while.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: The Zipper Thing Really Happens

Post by Sam70 »

That does happen from time to time at any age. What if a guy is at work? Is at a family reunion? Or minutes before a job interview?

We all know that there comes a point in every male where they are minutes, perhaps seconds from wetting their pants if they can't get that zipper thing down enough to free ! It ! from its home down there in the underpants being worn.

There are countless males over time, I'm sure, that have wet their pants as a result.
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

I think that’s definitely true Sam! It’s never happened when I was bursting, but I’ve had a need to go feel amplified when I was mildly desperate and got in front of a toilet/urinal, only to find myself struggling with a tricky button fly. Like you, I’m sure that many men have been barely holding on and suddenly had to deal with a truly stuck zipper that ends up being their downfall.
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

It does happen!!

I remember going with a friend to run a half marathon, we both went for a piss before hand. There were big queues for the portable urinals and porta-loos, so we went for a warmup jog and found a fence to duck behind. But my friend found the knot on his compression shorts had gone wrong and he couldn’t undo it.

He fumbled with it for ages, made much worse of course by the fact that I was already in full flow next to him. Eventually he gave up, and had to roll one leg up to get his dick out of the leg…..
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Def123 wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 15:25 It does happen!!

I remember going with a friend to run a half marathon, we both went for a piss before hand. There were big queues for the portable urinals and porta-loos, so we went for a warmup jog and found a fence to duck behind. But my friend found the knot on his compression shorts had gone wrong and he couldn’t undo it.

He fumbled with it for ages, made much worse of course by the fact that I was already in full flow next to him. Eventually he gave up, and had to roll one leg up to get his dick out of the leg…..
Sweatpants with a string tie can make life interesting, especially if you tie a very complex knot, because the "dick out the leg" trick would be difficult except for those very well endowed.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Def123 wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 15:25 It does happen!!

That means his compression shorts isn't very tight. I wear tighter ones where it is impossible to roll the leg all the way up. :)

I sometimes go out running with a pair of compression shorts under my running shorts. When I feel like playing a desperation game after my run, I might go out running with both pairs of garments double knotted, and then tanking up after I completed my run. :P
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

why not wear just the real short tight compression shorts out running? that's what I wear out running and often out and about too. I love the feeling and how i look wearing them.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

My main aim is to reduce soreness in my thighs, so really short compression shorts does not meet my requirements.
Sometimes I do wear compression bottoms without running shorts on top, when the weather is really hot or when I feel like wearing that way.
Anyway, I no longer have the good looks so it doesn't really matter.