Suggested accident?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
nocontrol
Arrived

Suggested accident?

Post by nocontrol »

When I was 18, I met my first boyfriend who was 29. Pretty amazing that "older" was 29 given my age now; lol!

I have some interesting memories that may have suggested he was interested in accidents as well. Unfortunately, I was too shy to share anything like that at that time.

We had plans to go to a restaurant, but when we left it was raining very hard. Just running to get into the car with umbrellas was a challenge, but we did make it safely to the restaurant and by the time we arrived the rain had stopped. Typical tropical weather.

When we were walking into the restaurant, John asked me "did you wet your pants"? He sounded surprised but definitely not with a negative tone. I didn't know what he had meant, since I had not wet my pants. I was wearing white lightweight jeans, and he pointed out that my pants were yellowed and wet just on my butt.

What had happened? The combination of his smoking and damp velour car seats transferred a yellow stain of nicotine just to that part of my jeans. I wished I had been able to answer yes...just to see if he had any exciting reaction other than laughter. I remember wondering if he believed me or not, as it really did look like I had had an accident. Also, what did everyone in the restaurant think?

He did make comments over the roughly two years we were together about other things that happened. I had wet the bed a few times and my pants once with him. I'm not sure yet if I will turn those happenings into writing fiction for the board yet or not. I think it could be a fun thing to do, and allow for some new content in the stories section.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Suggested accident?

Post by Fred »

It's quite possible that your boyfriend might have been "one of us", but he, like you, didn't explore the possibility for fear of alienating the other. It's socially acceptable to say that you are gay, but it's not so acceptable - yet - to say that you're into men desperate to pee.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred wrote: 21 Feb 2022, 19:36 It's socially acceptable to say that you are gay, but it's not so acceptable - yet - to say that you're into men desperate to pee.
Fred! Fred! Where did you get that idea? :shock: We need to get "one of us" on the US Supreme Court to protect our rights. :idea:
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Sam70 wrote: 22 Feb 2022, 04:32
Fred wrote: 21 Feb 2022, 19:36 It's socially acceptable to say that you are gay, but it's not so acceptable - yet - to say that you're into men desperate to pee.
Fred! Fred! Where did you get that idea? :shock: We need to get "one of us" on the US Supreme Court to protect our rights. :idea:
We need to have more of "us" in the media. TV shows and movies have people drinking quite often. When do they eliminate all that liquid? Rarely does a man say that he's holding a full bladder, or do the crotch-grab. Yet full bladders are just as much a part of life as being hungry or thirsty.