A trip to the Capital

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: A trip to the Capital

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 17:59 Hot account Lee, strange he didn’t look for another toilet or was it a really short train?
If he had been really desperate he probably would have looked for another toilet, but at 30 he was probably confident that he could hold it (perhaps uncomfortably) until they got to their destination.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 17:59 Hot account Lee, strange he didn’t look for another toilet or was it a really short train?
Those London commuter-style trains only have the one toilet.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lee wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 18:53
Such a shame he wasn’t really desperate then!! 😏
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Lee wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 16:28 Interestingly, I was also close to London yesterday and I saw something on a train that wasn’t exactly a sighting, but has the basis of a great story. I got on a train to Waterloo and it was reasonably busy, but not packed, although there were few seats and I stood at the doors. I hadn’t even noticed at first that I was just adjacent to the toilet. I’d only been on the train for a couple of minutes when a guy suddenly appeared and pressed the button to open the automatic toilet door, which slid across slowly. He went inside and walked over to the toilet and waited for the door to close… and waited, and waited, and waited…!

It must have been a good minute and a half or so and he was still standing looking and the door just stayed fully wide open. He turned back and began pressing the button on the inside, but still nothing happened and then he stepped outside and pressed the outer button several times … but still nothing. He went back inside and waited again but it must have been pretty embarrassing, because everyone was watching.

Eventually, he gave up and walked out and back along the train to his seat where he seemed to be with a young woman and a little child. The train continued on its journey with the toilet door wide open but amazingly, just before we got to Chiswick, where I was getting off, the door suddenly slid shut!! Probably about 15 minutes after it had opened!

As I was getting off, I noticed that at the far sets of doors, the guy was also getting off with his partner and child. I walked out to where my car was parked and when I drove off, I saw the family, with the child in a pushchair, waiting at a bus stop outside the station. I know for a fact that there are no open toilets at Chiswick station.

It did make me wonder. He must have needed to go pretty badly on the train to attempt to use the train toilet. And we all know how the need increases as you get close to relief. So I wonder just how much his urgency intensified as he was standing waiting in front of the toilet? I wonder how long his bus journey was as well?

The guy was probably around 30, dressed in jeans and a chunky jumper.
Nice! This could definitely have been uncomfortable for him but somewhat less so for you... ;)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 19:00
He might have been. Who knows? Probably difficult to make a fuss/scene in front of his missus and child.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lee wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 19:10
Wombat48 wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 19:00

He might have been. Who knows? Probably difficult to make a fuss/scene in front of his missus and child.
True! I meant visibly desperate