Hot policeman

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
nocontrol
Arrived

Hot policeman

Post by nocontrol »

I have a lot of sightings, and stories since I've been into this for so many years. One that I've thought about a lot is when I worked for a bank when I was in my 30s.

The bank was in a strip shopping mall that had a bakery, an office supply store and a restaurant. A tall, tanned very good-looking cop who was also a customer was at the teller line. My office faced the teller line and had a glass window and my door was always open unless I had a customer talking about private financial matters. I saw him standing with his back to me, and his legs were moving around in a way we all would recognize as possible severe desperation moves. Before he was even done with his transaction, he turned to face me and said something along the line of "I really need to go to the bathroom...can I use yours". He looked panicked.

We had one bathroom and it was behind a locked door that would bring you to a break room, the vault and access to the teller line...it was for obvious reasons not open to customers. How I wish he had not been the local police and I would have been forced to say that it was not available to customers for security reasons (as we had to say many times, and directed them to the restaurant).

But I am positive he was at the breaking point and about to piss his pants. Because of who he was, I did jump up, enter the door code and let him in. He ran into the bathroom and I could hear how quickly and forceful his stream shot out. When he came out he looked so relieved and said something like "that was so close".

He then went back to the teller and finished his transaction. I've thought about this so many times and that is why its still so clear in my mind. His uniform was medium tan pants and a white shirt...both very tight. I often fantasize that he was already pulsating squirts of pee that was being absorbed into his underwear by the time he got into the bathroom.

I have only seen one person dance the way he wiggled around up until I let him into the bathroom, and that was a much younger kid who was looking at a magazine at a newstand.

It's exciting for me to imagine his feelings as his urge to pee started to build up, then when it got to the point he was afraid he'd wet his pants and then afterward if his underwear did in fact get wet. If his underwear was wet, did it remind him the rest of the day that he was so close to a complete accident in public?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Hot policeman

Post by Wombat48 »

Great first post!!
Welcome to the site!
Were you not tempted to delay him?? 🤣😀
nocontrol
Arrived

Post by nocontrol »

Thanks! Yes...very, very tempted! But in reality the decision to let him in happened quickly. But sometimes we would leave a Supervisor in charge...she would never had let him in so I do wonder what he would have done in that case.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I can only speculate as to why the police officer was so desperate. If there was a restaurant in the mall there would have been public rest rooms there, but he had chosen not to use them, so here's my speculation: Having a macho occupation (police officer) and wearing a macho uniform (snug fitting shirt and trousers) his machismo also dictated that he not pee during his shift and hold it until he got home. But this time he had business to do at the bank, and there may have been other delays in his routine. He might also have consumed a bit more coffee than usual. He may have been confident that he could hold it when he got in line but he was now exceeding his limit and about to spurt into his tan trousers. It would take extreme urgency to make him ask to use the bank's toilet, and if his stream was immediate and forceful, he indeed was at the bursting point!

Sometimes frequent holders miscalculate. ;-)
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred,

I believe you are right. I suspect that it is not the people who go very often to the restroom who become super desperate and/or wet their pants.

It is the people like you, Fred, described in your post that become super desperate by trying to go 8 hours without a pee. It is these people who go from the stage we they can hold it to the stage they can not hold it very quickly.

Consider this policeman. As the amount of urine emptied into his bladder he felt the urge and it did become a bit more noticeable.

Let's assume that he has a 30 oz bladder. I suspect that what he was feeling was no different from 25 oz to 29 oz.

The desperation is going to skyrocket when his bladder reaches 29 oz and his bladder can only at max hold 30 oz. As that last oz starts flowing he is going to become super desperate.

The brain center is not gong to allow urine to flow back into the kidneys. The brain center is in full mood to paralyze the bladder muscles.

The bladder starts to empty out all 30 oz. into this policeman's pants.

Note: The size of the bladder is not that important.

It could be instead of 29 and 30 oz.
It could be 24 and 25 or 39 out of 40 oz.

What happens if no toilet is availabe is the same. There is totol loss of control of the bladder. In this case the pants of the policeman.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

That’s a great incident.

I’m sure I once wrote a story about a policeman on duty at a public parade having to ask to be stood down because he was desperate for the toilet, finding a shop and requesting to use the staff facilities, but being made to wait … with dire consequences for his dignity - and his uniform trousers!!
nocontrol
Arrived

Post by nocontrol »

I think that most people don't think of a bank not having a public bathroom to use if asked. It doesn't cross their mind, until they suddenly need it, and fast! Similar to some retail stores where you need to ask as they are not visible. Almost all, if not all, of our other branches had bathrooms available for customers. If he had been any other customer I would have had to say no, and probably witnessed another real accident.

Sam70, certain professions and careers don't make it easy to go throughout the day. Policemen being high up on the list.

I remember reading your story, Lee, and loved it!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

nocontrol wrote: 21 Feb 2022, 15:17 I think that most people don't think of a bank not having a public bathroom to use if asked. It doesn't cross their mind, until they suddenly need it, and fast! Similar to some retail stores where you need to ask as they are not visible. Almost all, if not all, of our other branches had bathrooms available for customers. If he had been any other customer I would have had to say no, and probably witnessed another real accident.

Sam70, certain professions and careers don't make it easy to go throughout the day. Policemen being high up on the list.

I remember reading your story, Lee, and loved it!
In the US, there are relatively few foot patrolmen. Most are in police cruisers, so using a public rest room makes them especially obvious. I'll bet that they arrange their patrols so as to be away from the station for less than four hours, and unless they're avid coffee drinkers they can hold it that long. It would become difficult if they went on a call close to the end of their patrol time where they had to remain for an extended period.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

nocontrol wrote: 20 Feb 2022, 17:26 I have a lot of sightings, and stories since I've been into this for so many years. One that I've thought about a lot is when I worked for a bank when I was in my 30s.

The bank was in a strip shopping mall that had a bakery, an office supply store and a restaurant. A tall, tanned very good-looking cop who was also a customer was at the teller line. My office faced the teller line and had a glass window and my door was always open unless I had a customer talking about private financial matters. I saw him standing with his back to me, and his legs were moving around in a way we all would recognize as possible severe desperation moves. Before he was even done with his transaction, he turned to face me and said something along the line of "I really need to go to the bathroom...can I use yours". He looked panicked.

We had one bathroom and it was behind a locked door that would bring you to a break room, the vault and access to the teller line...it was for obvious reasons not open to customers. How I wish he had not been the local police and I would have been forced to say that it was not available to customers for security reasons (as we had to say many times, and directed them to the restaurant).

But I am positive he was at the breaking point and about to piss his pants. Because of who he was, I did jump up, enter the door code and let him in. He ran into the bathroom and I could hear how quickly and forceful his stream shot out. When he came out he looked so relieved and said something like "that was so close".

He then went back to the teller and finished his transaction. I've thought about this so many times and that is why its still so clear in my mind. His uniform was medium tan pants and a white shirt...both very tight. I often fantasize that he was already pulsating squirts of pee that was being absorbed into his underwear by the time he got into the bathroom.

I have only seen one person dance the way he wiggled around up until I let him into the bathroom, and that was a much younger kid who was looking at a magazine at a newstand.

It's exciting for me to imagine his feelings as his urge to pee started to build up, then when it got to the point he was afraid he'd wet his pants and then afterward if his underwear did in fact get wet. If his underwear was wet, did it remind him the rest of the day that he was so close to a complete accident in public?
Hi nocontrol, how old would you say he was? And any other signs of desperation apart from moving his legs?