Football Flooding

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Football Flooding

Post by Lee »

I can probably visualise exactly how it happened. Slumped in his seat having downed several pints beforehand in the concourse, when suddenly his need became more than an urge and he found himself absolutely desperate as that beer coursed through him. In his drunken condition he decided that he didn’t have the energy to get up and go all the way down to the gents, so in his befuddled state, he just undid his jeans and released himself and was bursting so much that he just started to wee onto the floor in front of his seat. But just as others noticed and realised what he was doing, he lost his grip on his stretched briefs, everything fell back into place, and before he knew it, he was furiously doing it in his pants and wetting himself…

Well, that’s what I reckon, anyway!! 😂

One of the tweets said he was in his late teens or early twenties, and that’s what it looks like in the video clip, so he wouldn’t have been experienced enough to have had to deal with those type of situations too often, hence why it went so badly wrong.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Lee I think you’re probably right or maybe started to see on the floor but people noticed so he put it back in his pants but then couldn’t stop and continued to wet himself. Either way what a fascinating find!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I wonder if the guy who wet himself is at the Chelsea game at Wembley today? Bet he won’t be drinking as much!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

ryan1990 wrote: 14 May 2022, 17:46 I wonder if the guy who wet himself is at the Chelsea game at Wembley today? Bet he won’t be drinking as much!
What’s this? Tell me more??
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Wombat48 wrote: 15 May 2022, 09:28
ryan1990 wrote: 14 May 2022, 17:46 I wonder if the guy who wet himself is at the Chelsea game at Wembley today? Bet he won’t be drinking as much!
What’s this? Tell me more??
I was just speculating as Chelsea were playing Liverpool in the FA Cup final
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I have been going to several football matches since 2009, and I don’t ever recall seeing anyone wet themselves or desperate? I certainly will have to pay extra attention to any sightings