Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Def123
Entrenched!

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Def123 »

I wondered if the desperate guy had got up late and hadn’t had time for his morning piss before going out?

There are a couple of toilets at the start of this ParkRun, but not enough for the number of runners that there usually are.

Not at this particular park run, but a different local one, me and a friend have had to go for a ‘warm up run’ solely for the reason of needing to find somewhere to go for a pre-run piss!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Def123 wrote: 20 Dec 2021, 09:23 I wondered if the desperate guy had got up late and hadn’t had time for his morning piss before going out?

There are a couple of toilets at the start of this ParkRun, but not enough for the number of runners that there usually are.

Not at this particular park run, but a different local one, me and a friend have had to go for a ‘warm up run’ solely for the reason of needing to find somewhere to go for a pre-run piss!
I expect that he hydrated a bit too well before he went out on his run.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I saw something intriguing just a couple of hours ago. I was walking back from the shops and as I got to the roundabout leading from the slip road off the motorway, a white van pulled up at the side of the road and a young guy got out. He didn’t seem in a particular rush, and I could see that there were three others in the front seat, so it must have been quite a crush inside the van.

He got out, slammed the door shut and there were a few shouts of “see you tomorrow” sort of thing before the van drove off. The lad who got out was wearing light grey tracksuit bottom which were tucked into his socks above his boots, but the trackies were really dirty and splattered with dry mud. He had on a hoodie beneath an orange hi-viz type vest.

No sooner had the van driven off than the lad walked a few paces along the road and then turned off into a small park. He just walked straight up to the first tree, positioned himself against it, and pulled on the elasticated waistband of his trousers before starting to wee up against the tree. I was on the other side of the road so I couldn’t actually see anything, but it was obvious what he was doing. He didn’t seem to make any attempt to conceal himself or try and find a more discreet tree, but just used the first one he came to, just inside the entrance.

I don’t know how long he was there as I kept walking, but it did make me wonder…

Did his workmates in the van know he had to go so badly?
Or had he concealed his predicament from them?
How long had they been in the van, in traffic on the motorway, perhaps, with him suffering in silence if he had said nothing?
I assume they’d dropped him off close to his home, but presumably he couldn’t make it home in time?
Maybe they’d been working somewhere without a toilet for several hours, or even all day?

The evil side of me imagines that the possible motorway hold-up had lasted another 15 or so minutes, or that the park hadn’t been there and he’d had to carry on walking along the street. Or maybe he knew the park was there and specifically asked to be dropped off there.

Endless possibilities!!!
dhmhtrios
Arrived

Post by dhmhtrios »

Had a nice sighting the other week. I was at a party and one guy there was someone I've known for a while who has a reputation for drinking a lot. As we were talking I noticed a little spot right by his fly and I assumed he hadn't shaken well. That was enough for me to admire but a few minutes later I noticed it had gotten significantly bigger and kept expanding until it was the size of an orange. At no point did he have any reaction, look down, give himself a grab, or anything. He genuinely seemed to not notice. I lost track of him after a few minutes so I suspect he did go take care of the problem somewhere that wasn't his pants. More's the pity.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

cutsleeve wrote: 19 Dec 2021, 20:12 wonder how many ran the race with their bladders full with a quart or more in their bladder??
Not me, because my bladder isn't that large.
There was one half marathon in which I was in the start pen for over an hour. Even though I had peed before entering the start pen, my bladder had fill up again and I crossed the start line with a full bladder. Several kilometers down I needed to make an emergency pee in the bushes - I was almost leaking in my very tight compression shorts as I frantically pulled its front down for extrication. I was hoping to make it to the public toilets about a kilometer further, but I would have flooded myself by then.
I usually do not like running with a full bladder, unless I aim to incorporate a holding game as part of my run. It negatively affects the pace of my run.
Last edited by googlism2008 on 13 Mar 2022, 04:51, edited 1 time in total.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

dhmhtrios wrote: 12 Mar 2022, 13:27 Had a nice sighting the other week. I was at a party and one guy there was someone I've known for a while who has a reputation for drinking a lot. As we were talking I noticed a little spot right by his fly and I assumed he hadn't shaken well. That was enough for me to admire but a few minutes later I noticed it had gotten significantly bigger and kept expanding until it was the size of an orange. At no point did he have any reaction, look down, give himself a grab, or anything. He genuinely seemed to not notice. I lost track of him after a few minutes so I suspect he did go take care of the problem somewhere that wasn't his pants. More's the pity.
I wonder if this fellow didn't have some kind of issue. My first thought was that for some reason this guy had a leaky valve. I can't imagine that the fellow was aware that he had a wet spot that was growing.

All it takes to have problems like this is to have some nerve damage. Perhaps not enough sensations to realize when he is in trouble. I do know of a person who has little sensation of when he needs to go. He solved the problem by going every 90 minutes to make sure he didn't start leaking.
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

Lee wrote: 07 Feb 2022, 18:46 I saw something intriguing just a couple of hours ago. I was walking back from the shops and as I got to the roundabout leading from the slip road off the motorway, a white van pulled up at the side of the road and a young guy got out. He didn’t seem in a particular rush, and I could see that there were three others in the front seat, so it must have been quite a crush inside the van.

He got out, slammed the door shut and there were a few shouts of “see you tomorrow” sort of thing before the van drove off. The lad who got out was wearing light grey tracksuit bottom which were tucked into his socks above his boots, but the trackies were really dirty and splattered with dry mud. He had on a hoodie beneath an orange hi-viz type vest.

No sooner had the van driven off than the lad walked a few paces along the road and then turned off into a small park. He just walked straight up to the first tree, positioned himself against it, and pulled on the elasticated waistband of his trousers before starting to wee up against the tree. I was on the other side of the road so I couldn’t actually see anything, but it was obvious what he was doing. He didn’t seem to make any attempt to conceal himself or try and find a more discreet tree, but just used the first one he came to, just inside the entrance.

I don’t know how long he was there as I kept walking, but it did make me wonder…

Did his workmates in the van know he had to go so badly?
Or had he concealed his predicament from them?
How long had they been in the van, in traffic on the motorway, perhaps, with him suffering in silence if he had said nothing?
I assume they’d dropped him off close to his home, but presumably he couldn’t make it home in time?
Maybe they’d been working somewhere without a toilet for several hours, or even all day?

The evil side of me imagines that the possible motorway hold-up had lasted another 15 or so minutes, or that the park hadn’t been there and he’d had to carry on walking along the street. Or maybe he knew the park was there and specifically asked to be dropped off there.

Endless possibilities!!!
I love this! My guess is he hadn't told his mates and probably been holding it all day. He was desperate enough not to have been able to wait until he got home. Perhaps this is his normal working routine.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Jamester81 wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 19:48
Lee wrote: 07 Feb 2022, 18:46 I saw something intriguing just a couple of hours ago.[...]
I love this! My guess is he hadn't told his mates and probably been holding it all day. He was desperate enough not to have been able to wait until he got home. Perhaps this is his normal working routine.
Yes, I bet he didn't mention it. "Just drop me by the park" is a likely thing for him to have said, as Lee suggests. No need to elaborate... unless it got so desperate that he had to be more explicit.

I particularly like the fact that there were three of them in the front. Being desperate to pee but squashed in is not easy to deal with.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Jamester81 wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 19:48
"Perhaps this is his normal working routine." A very hot thought. I know it is not uncommon for a man to hold his bladder until he gets home and then take a massive piss. Despite the reasons he may give, I suspect that some enjoy it. They may enjoy the sensations from a full bladder and/or pissing it out, or they may consider it a demonstration of strength and manliness, if only to themselves.
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

I'd imagine there are many who work in manual jobs outdoors who have limited access to toilet facilities. Many will rely on supermarket toilets etc. or simply just hold it until they get home, or in this case, until they are alone and find a suitable spot.

Many lads will suffer in silence as admitting their need to their workmates would likely lead to Mickey taking. It's almost like revealing a weakness which his mates would see as an opportunity to exploit. Plus a lot of guys are generally a bit shy about revealing they need to pee.