Any pictures of wetting accidents in the UK?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Any pictures of wetting accidents in the UK?

Post by Bigdog »

Has anyone got any pictures of wetting accidents or sightings in the UK?
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: Any pictures of wetting accidents in the UK?

Post by googlism2008 »

Does this qualify?
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... t-20699089
I can see the pictures, but the video doesn't load for me.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I watched the video, whilst the context interests and dare I say excites me, it all disappeared when he fell over and the morally sounding observationists appeared to be more into the gossip factor than seeing if he was OK, the same goes for the passers by.

I think this is indicative of modern sensationalist society that the Internet seems to have bred. Of course those who I know who carry their mobile telephones around like a modern day equivalent of a child sucking its' thumb and waving a blanket around for familiarity and security, disagree with me on this.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

It doesn't look like the UK to me. I think it's the other side of the Atlantic, USA or Canada. But the Daily Star is a UK news outlet, if what you read in it can be described as "news". Yes, it's notable that no-one was helping the guy. The assumption that he was drunk probably justified that in everyone's mind, but that was an assumption and it's a dubious justification anyway.

By the way, I've moved the topic out of Stronger Interests -> Reposted (SI) into General & Open -> Sightings and Chatter. Please let me know if you object Bigdog: it can be moved straight back into Stronger Interests if you are particularly hoping for SI related contributions.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

This is definitely out of the UK. Also whilst I don’t mind a drunken wetting in terms of a lad getting shit faced and pissing his pants as a result I feel there is something more going on here. I suspect maybe he’s either an alcoholic or there has been a substance misuse issue.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I apologize for posting a non-example. I missed the "American" in the text.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

ryan1990 wrote: 16 Oct 2022, 10:07 I suspect maybe he’s either an alcoholic or there has been a substance misuse issue.
There are a some medical conditions that can make people appear drunk. Many possibilities in addition to being 'just drunk'.