Boxers or briefs ?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Boxers or briefs ?

Post by Bigdog »

Not sure what the current trends are, but in recent years boxers have been the choice for many age groups, and briefs are not as popular. I have even seen people ridiculed for wearing them
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: Boxers or briefs ?

Post by googlism2008 »

In my part of the world, seems like a mix of trunks and briefs. Boxers don't seem as popular.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

In the UK I’d say the vast majority of guys in any age group wear trunks/ boxer briefs with a smaller number wearing briefs or baggy boxers. Anecdotally I’ve seen a couple more younger guys in baggy boxers this year for the first time in ages perhaps this fits in with baggy clothes being in trend after years of skinny jeans.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Personally I've gone for something that has some support in there. A colleague of mine, whom I get on very well with and he poached me from our last employer together too, prefers to go commmando.

In summer he's in work trousers type shorts. In winter he may just have his work trousers over said shorts or just the trousers. He's changed a bit as he's now got a motorbike and doesnt want to singe bits of him but he reckons that underwear is too restrictive on him :D :D :D

Mind you; he'll also ring me when he's desperate for a piss or falling asleep at the wheel and needs a distraction or just support to get to the next layby....
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

I think the majority of lads are wearing boxerbriefs or hipsters these days. I often see the diagonal seams showing through their jeans/trackie bottoms on their bums:)
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

I love seeing guys wearing briefs but sadly boxers are the overwhelmingly preferred choice in my part of the world, myself included!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I've noticed more boxerbriefs around here.
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

It's more boxers here in the UK