Wet pants question?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Wet pants question?

Post by Bigdog »

My uncle in his 50s, wet his pants and it really didn’t turn me on at all. Yet, when my friend who is 27, wet himself I felt turned on for days! Anyone thought similar?
Yannn
Active

Re: Wet pants question?

Post by Yannn »

It’s your uncle, glad it didn’t turn you on.
I don’t think it’s really an age thing but maybe it’s because you know him your all life and you see him as family and never considered him as something else than “your uncle”.
Also there’s the context of how they both wet their pants. And maybe the physic is playing a part too.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Family members' "accidents" usually are not turn-ons. Older men who have accidents due to a medical condition are usually not turn-ons. Unrelated young men who need to pee and/or wet themselves can definitely be turn-ons!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred wrote: 08 Nov 2022, 19:00 Family members' "accidents" usually are not turn-ons. Older men who have accidents due to a medical condition are usually not turn-ons. Unrelated young men who need to pee and/or wet themselves can definitely be turn-ons!
Prerfectly stated.

About your friend what happened that he wet his pants and it was a turn on for you! We all would like to know!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

What turned me on was the unexpected nature of it, when he just said I need to pee. He grabbed his crotch and started holding himself, I found the whole thing rather fuzzy. Then he started dribbling. If only he showed me his wet boxers that really would have been a treat, but I won’t go that far!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Yannn wrote: 08 Nov 2022, 18:52 It’s your uncle, glad it didn’t turn you on.
I don’t think it’s really an age thing but maybe it’s because you know him your all life and you see him as family and never considered him as something else than “your uncle”.
Also there’s the context of how they both wet their pants. And maybe the physic is playing a part too.
Yes, that sums it up well!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Yesterday in the US there were elections for Senators and Representatives in Congress as well as some state Governors and other officials, and there were a few candidates that I would have liked to see either be obviously desperate for a piss or to start to piss their pants. They were primarily super-macho types with male supremacy attitudes, a couple of them former military. It's not unlikely that they take pride in their bladder control, and I wouldn't feel bad it they were a tad embarrassed by needing to pee urgently and having to admit it.
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Bigdog wrote: 08 Nov 2022, 15:18 My uncle in his 50s, wet his pants and it really didn’t turn me on at all. Yet, when my friend who is 27, wet himself I felt turned on for days! Anyone thought similar?
Would be a bit alarming if you found that arousing.

Guys unrelated, younger and nearly pissing themselves are definitely hot though!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 14:01 Yesterday in the US there were elections for Senators and Representatives in Congress as well as some state Governors and other officials, and there were a few candidates that I would have liked to see either be obviously desperate for a piss or to start to piss their pants. They were primarily super-macho types with male supremacy attitudes, a couple of them former military. It's not unlikely that they take pride in their bladder control, and I wouldn't feel bad it they were a tad embarrassed by needing to pee urgently and having to admit it.
I agree with you, Fred. There are a few male guys who not only take pride that they have whale size bladders. They try to embarrass both other guys as well as gals because the others in the group can’t hold it as long as they can. When these type of guys are driving on a long road trip, they love to not stop for the others on the journey until the others are really desperate.

I love it when the tables get turned and the macho guys have to admit they they need to use the restroom!