Have you ever heard anyone tell you that somebody had wet their pants ?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Have you ever heard anyone tell you that somebody had wet their pants ?

Post by Bigdog »

Has anyone ever heard of any rumours of family, friends or anyone who has had a wetting accident ?
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Re: Have you ever heard anyone tell you that somebody had wet their pants ?

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Not as an adult sadly. I've always thought it would be exciting to hear something like that about a cute guy I know of though
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

People tend not to mention such mishaps! I am sure that I have been made aware of a few. wetting pants episodes. Off hand I can’t name particular episode of this happening to adults.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Of course we often hear about it on sites like this one, but as Sam mentions it doesn't get mentioned much in real life.

But a few times I have heard about it, yes. Once I actually mentioned to a guy I was talking to that desperation and wetting interested me, and he responded by saying that a male friend of his, Peter, had this happen. The guy I was talking to and his (male) partner were at home one Saturday afternoon and the doorbell went. They answered their intercom and heard: "It's Peter, can I come in and use your toilet, can you hurry up because I'm desperate to pee." He hurried dutifully to the door and opened it, but it was too late. Peter rushed past him towards their toilet, wetting himself as he went and leaving a trail on the floor. Apparently this guy and his partner were killing themselves laughing about it, and in a sort of "guys altogether" good-humoured frame of mind they stripped Peter's wet jeans and undies off him in the bathroom and pushed him into their shower.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Brian wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 15:06 Of course we often hear about it on sites like this one, but as Sam mentions it doesn't get mentioned much in real life.

But a few times I have heard about it, yes. Once I actually mentioned to a guy I was talking to that desperation and wetting interested me, and he responded by saying that a male friend of his, Peter, had this happen. The guy I was talking to and his (male) partner were at home one Saturday afternoon and the doorbell went. They answered their intercom and heard: "It's Peter, can I come in and use your toilet, can you hurry up because I'm desperate to pee." He hurried dutifully to the door and opened it, but it was too late. Peter rushed past him towards their toilet, wetting himself as he went and leaving a trail on the floor. Apparently this guy and his partner were killing themselves laughing about it, and in a sort of "guys altogether" good-humoured frame of mind they stripped Peter's wet jeans and undies off him in the bathroom andpushed him into their shower.
I would love to have been a fly on the wall and witnessed this episode! It hits all my buttons!