bus wetting- first time irl

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: bus wetting- first time irl

Post by Fred »

As far as personal tastes are concerned, I'd write a backstory with the dark-haired fellow being excited seeing his companion desperate, and Blondie happy to oblige, except this time Blondie overestimated his ability to hold his bladder until they reached home. The next scene could be rated X, perhaps by then the dark-haired guy needing an urgent pee, and they'd have a whole evening of desperation fun. All consensual, with the only embarrassment being part of the fun.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred wrote: 20 Nov 2022, 19:38 As far as personal tastes are concerned, I'd write a backstory with the dark-haired fellow being excited seeing his companion desperate, and Blondie happy to oblige, except this time Blondie overestimated his ability to hold his bladder until they reached home. The next scene could be rated X, perhaps by then the dark-haired guy needing an urgent pee, and they'd have a whole evening of desperation fun. All consensual, with the only embarrassment being part of the fun.
Yes … … Well!

I love your backstory ideas for a story you might write. would love to read it!

I would put the story in Stronger Interests as you would have more freedom as as you progress into what happens after the two lads get off the bus!!!
coyscoys23
Arrived

Post by coyscoys23 »

hello! back from the depths of uni work to catch up with replies. thank you all for the kind words on this, it’s def given me the impetus to write up more of my experiences. i think the next one will be an embarrassing moment of my own. only seems fair…

yes, the poor guy wet his trouser suit. all buses in the area are equipped with cctv- presumably to catch fare dodgers and sexual harassment, not young men having accidents, though i’d love to see the tape if the bus company still has it. i imagine that was why he didn’t whip it out there- not that there was anywhere for his pee to go.

it was probably very obvious to anyone what had happened; the stain down his suit leg was pretty obvious. i couldn’t comment on the relationship between the two men (beyond his friend being very kind and not taking the mick at all), so i’ll leave it up to your good selves to speculate. i know i’ve done a fair bit of that myself since…
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Oh yes, I've been speculating away ever since you wrote up this amazing incident. ;)
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Brian wrote: 21 Nov 2022, 17:20 Oh yes, I've been speculating away ever since you wrote up this amazing incident. ;)
I bet you have!!!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I was watching the england match in the pub. Full of people mostly the age of 18-25 or so. Most lads there seemed to leave it rather late with their hands over their trousers. Some people barely sat back down before they came back up to the toilet again.

I think it would be fair to say not everyone might of made it dry
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Hi and welcome. Thanks for sharing such a delightful sighting too.
spreadingwarmth
Active

Post by spreadingwarmth »

I love this story. I kinda wish it had happened to me.

Thanks for sharing.