Chat about wet pants to a mate

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
evergreen
Well Known Member
Re: Chat about wet pants to a mate

Post by evergreen »

Fred, certainly over the years I have wet my pants a good few times. As often as not it was on suburban trains returning home from shifts. I knew full well if I was sat on the train and leaking I would never make it home in even vaguely dry pants. The twenty minute walk from the train in wet Jockeys was something I grew used to. I even enjoyed my accidents. I had a particular mate I would talk to about wetting. In fact put simply we both did it because we enjoyed the act.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

evergreen wrote: 01 Feb 2023, 11:39 Fred, certainly over the years I have wet my pants a good few times. As often as not it was on suburban trains returning home from shifts. I knew full well if I was sat on the train and leaking I would never make it home in even vaguely dry pants. The twenty minute walk from the train in wet Jockeys was something I grew used to. I even enjoyed my accidents. I had a particular mate I would talk to about wetting. In fact put simply we both did it because we enjoyed the act.
You, like some other members here, may be inclined to push their limits. You can get satisfaction from being able to hold it until you get home, and if you get enjoyment from having an "accident", you might knowingly push the limits too far. It's a win-win either way.
Peeguy1998
Arrived

Post by Peeguy1998 »

I have wet myself several times at home on purpose! However no matter how bad I have piss when driving home for work or being stuck in a car during a road trip, I personally cannot lose control.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Peeguy1998 wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 03:02 I have wet myself several times at home on purpose! However no matter how bad I have piss when driving home for work or being stuck in a car during a road trip, I personally cannot lose control.
I suspect that you have not held it long enough. If you hold it until the bladder is 100% full, you will lose control of your bladder. You may have a large bladder so it may take longer to lose control.

I was once like you. One day I decided to not pee regardless how much pain I was in. When my bladder finally became 100% full, I lost control very quickly and was surprised how fast I lost control!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Sam70 wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 04:16
Peeguy1998 wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 03:02 I have wet myself several times at home on purpose! However no matter how bad I have piss when driving home for work or being stuck in a car during a road trip, I personally cannot lose control.
I suspect that you have not held it long enough. If you hold it until the bladder is 100% full, you will lose control of your bladder. You may have a large bladder so it may take longer to lose control.

I was once like you. One day I decided to not pee regardless how much pain I was in. When my bladder finally became 100% full, I lost control very quickly and was surprised how fast I lost control!
I think there are men who can hold until they risk damage, and then they release because of the pain. But the majority of men will involuntarily pee before they reach that point.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

I agree with a lot of the responses here about why your friend was so defensive. I think a lot of men wouldn't be totally truthful, mainly out of embarrassment or not wanting to appear vulnerable. If you come straight out and ask your buddy if he has ever pissed himself, he'll probably say no even if he has. But if you ease into it and share your experiences first, then there's a better chance they will relax and be open with you too. For example:

You: "Man I had to piss so bad in the car on the way home from work the other day."
Him: "Oh yeah, that's the worst haha"
You: "Not gonna lie, I actually leaked, that's how bad it was haha."
Him: "No way haha. To be honest, that's happened to me too before."

I think if you ease into it like that, you're more likely to get an honest answer, whether it's specifically about pissing yourself or desperation or anything in this area. I would find it very hard to believe anyone that says they've never at the very least had to piss really badly before, but some people will deny it anyway, either through embarrassment, or trying to act superior, or because they just don't take note of this sort of thing the way we do. But the vast majority I think would open up under the right circumstances, and if you show yourself as vulnerable first. Just my opinion.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

That advice by bearshel makes good sense: if we make an admission of our own first, the friend isn't going to need to feel any humiliation when he makes a similar admission of his own. I think I'll try it out sometime. Maybe I'll do it after a mate and I have both just been for a piss, especially if I thought he was desperate beforehand. I'll say I had to piss really badly and see what he comes back with.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 14:17 That advice by bearshel makes good sense: if we make an admission of our own first, the friend isn't going to need to feel any humiliation when he makes a similar admission of his own. I think I'll try it out sometime. Maybe I'll do it after a mate and I have both just been for a piss, especially if I thought he was desperate beforehand. I'll say I had to piss really badly and see what he comes back with.
I've used a similar lead-in and worked well!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Some are more open and honest than others i have found. I must admit i probably wouldn't randomly mention it without an ice breaker moment first