Gaming Desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: Gaming Desperation

Post by googlism2008 »

Fred wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 20:02
Brian wrote: 28 Jan 2023, 19:46

Yes. And another factor is the extra aggression in some people when their bladder is full. That might actually help in some cases, so then it's definitely part of the game.
We have had a member here who repeatedly told us that he participated in sports holding a full bladder because it made him more aggressive.
And he has a darned strong bladder. He would say that even when his bladder is overfull, he only leaks a drop or two into his compression shorts which would not be seen. Most of us, myself included, don't have his kind of control...

Anyway, I am getting off topic.
Peeguy1998
Arrived

Post by Peeguy1998 »

Gaming while desperate is one of my favorite ways to hold! I will drink at least 2 liters of liquid of more and play as long as I can stand it without taking my hands off of the controller. I specially choose games that don’t really have a pause button to make things even more interesting! Love it!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Peeguy1998 wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 03:06 Gaming while desperate is one of my favorite ways to hold! I will drink at least 2 liters of liquid of more and play as long as I can stand it without taking my hands off of the controller. I specially choose games that don’t really have a pause button to make things even more interesting! Love it!
The game may be a challenge, but so is holding in those 2 liters of liquid while playing! It's your own private game, and the two together double your fun. ;-) You're my kind of guy.
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

I like to do that.
I pissed myself a lot while gaming too.