A Real-Life Danny!

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: A Real-Life Danny!

Post by Brian »

Wombat48 wrote: 06 Feb 2023, 08:37 What an amazing sighting! I'm very jealous lol
Agreed!
The thing is though, Lee always describes what he sees so vividly that reading accounts like this beautifully written one is almost as good as being there and witnessing them ourselves.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred wrote: 04 Feb 2023, 14:18
briefs wrote: 04 Feb 2023, 13:52 I've often wondered how scaffolders and builders manage their toilet needs.
I'd bet that they spend a good proportion of their working lives in need of a toilet!
Generally, most of them don't work much more than four hours without a break, and assuming that there is a toilet available then, four hours is not much of a challenge to the average bladder. Of course, if there's no toilet and/or they've been swilling coffee, that's a challenge!
Holding. It for four hours is generally doable for workers,. However, sometimes for no apparent reason our bladders get full quickly.

Twenty workers in a month (20 days) is 400 different bladder fillings in a month. If considering 20 workers if just four bladders became urgently full in a month, that would mean that if there were 36 full bladders in a month that mean 90%. of bladders did not get desperate in a month. If only one bladder was urgent that would meant that 99% of bladders did not get urgently full. full.

I’m not doing a very good job explaining the math here! Twenty workers each working 20 four hour shifts means that each worker has twenty four hour shifts. There are 20 workers means 400 different opportunities for a worker to get desperate during a four hour shift.

I suspect that would be a “Danny”at least four times during a month. It might be Danny all four times or it might be Danny, Bob, Sam, and Fred that feels desperate enough that body language would give it away.

I am not going to guess about actual wettings. They would be rare. How rare I don:t know.

Lee,

A bit jealous that I wasn’t there to witness this!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Sam, you've worked it out mathematically, and I agree that given the wide variance in bladder capacity and in human behavior, a percentage of workers will become desperate for a pee. I've posted here about a few examples that I have personally witnessed. Added to these statistics are the occasions when a worker's shift extends well beyond four hours without an easily available toilet.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Our real-life Danny was back again today, as the scaffolders returned to the site. Although I’m not quite sure what they were doing as the fidgety lad seemed to spend most of the morning in the lorry. Whenever I looked outside, all you could see were his feet sticking out of the window of the lorry cab!!

However, when he wasn’t resting in the lorry, he gave me firm evidence that his antics on Friday weren’t his unusual demeanour. He showed he was very capable of standing still and not jigging from one foot to the other, and at one stage today he was standing looking up at the tower with his hands in his pockets, virtually motionless.

I’m even more certain that a full to bursting bladder was the reason for his behaviour last week.

Anyway, the majority of the scaffold is still in place, so I’ll have to keep an eye out for when they finally take it down. That has to be a full day’s work.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Yes please Lee:)
You describe things very well indeed!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Thank you for sharing this Lee. Can you describe what the lad looked like? (Sorry if you've done that already and I missed it)

Also, was the crotch grabbing all from the front of his pants, or through the pockets too?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

bearshel wrote: 25 Feb 2023, 15:14 Thank you for sharing this Lee. Can you describe what the lad looked like? (Sorry if you've done that already and I missed it)

Also, was the crotch grabbing all from the front of his pants, or through the pockets too?
He was around mid-twenties I’d guess, tall with short, shaped black hair. He was well-tanned too, as you’d expect from someone working almost exclusively outside. He was also loud… very loud! And a bit brash and confident.

His crotch-grabbing was through his trousers, which were beige tracksuit bottoms, and he was sort of tugging and pulling at the material, as if he was trying to ‘free himself’ in his underpants. He had a high-viz yellow vest on and he was also wearing a pair of white trainers with some white socks - which was a bit surprising, as I’d have thought that steel toe-capped boots would have been compulsory.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Lee wrote: 25 Feb 2023, 18:55 [ he was also wearing a pair of white trainers with some white socks - which was a bit surprising, as I’d have thought that steel toe-capped boots would have been compulsory.
Steel toe capped trainers are available, but I'd have thought boots offered more protection on a building site.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Lee wrote: 25 Feb 2023, 18:55
bearshel wrote: 25 Feb 2023, 15:14 Thank you for sharing this Lee. Can you describe what the lad looked like? (Sorry if you've done that already and I missed it)

He was around mid-twenties I’d guess, tall with short, shaped black hair. He was well-tanned too, as you’d expect from someone working almost exclusively outside. He was also loud… very loud! And a bit brash and confident.

His crotch-grabbing was through his trousers, which were beige tracksuit bottoms, and he was sort of tugging and pulling at the material, as if he was trying to ‘free himself’ in his underpants. He had a high-viz yellow vest on and he was also wearing a pair of white trainers with some white socks - which was a bit surprising, as I’d have thought that steel toe-capped boots would have been compulsory.
Thanks for the reply! So was he actually grabbing at himself or just his trousers? From your description I have the image in my head that he was tugging at his penis rather than simply holding himself
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

bearshel wrote: 26 Feb 2023, 07:38
Lee wrote: 25 Feb 2023, 18:55

Thanks for the reply! So was he actually grabbing at himself or just his trousers? From your description I have the image in my head that he was tugging at his penis rather than simply holding himself
Yes, definitely. He was pulling at his penis as if it was caught up in his underpants and he was trying to free it. That might have been the case once or twice, but not every few minutes, as seemed to be the case. I’m certain he was doing it to ease his discomfort or keep control. Not to mention the stepping from foot to foot and leg crossing!