How many people wet themselves per day?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: How many people wet themselves per day?

Post by googlism2008 »

If one always go to pee whenever he feels the first sensation of a filling bladder, then it is easy to shrink the bladder and reduce its capacity over time. In addition, he may also develop some kind of an urge incontinence in which even the first sensation signals an exceptionally strong urgency, for which he must run to the toilet to avoid an accident. On the other hand, it is impossible for the ordinary folk to hold it in forever. Most people will hold it in to some degree, but of course different people choose to hold it in for varying degrees, with some choosing to consistently hold to their ultimate limits.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

No idea the exact figure, but i would think the frequency and risk would be higher for the elderly and those with bladder conditions
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

googlism2008 wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 18:43 If one always go to pee whenever he feels the first sensation of a filling bladder, then it is easy to shrink the bladder and reduce its capacity over time. In addition, he may also develop some kind of an urge incontinence in which even the first sensation signals an exceptionally strong urgency, for which he must run to the toilet to avoid an accident. On the other hand, it is impossible for the ordinary folk to hold it in forever. Most people will hold it in to some degree, but of course different people choose to hold it in for varying degrees, with some choosing to consistently hold to their ultimate limits.
You are very correct that always peeing at first urge will over time find that their bladder capacity will be reduced according to several urologists I have consulted over time.

It is also true that we can damage our bladders by holding on long after we began to feel desperate. We can cause our bladders to stretch and then lose the ability to contract. If this happens the bladder will only be able to pee out a few ounces leaving the bladder still full.. The bladder will lose the ability to contract. When this happens the person will have to pee every 30 minutes and be some pain all the time. A bladder can over time stretch from holding 16 ounces to holding 50 ounces.

We should let our bladders to get comfortably full before we pee most of the time..We also need to not always wait until we are desperate before we go and pee. Every now and then it won’t hurt to get desperate before we pee. Doing this full time can damage our bladders.

My urologist told me that he sees this bladder damage from always holding it especially in teachers, nurses, and police officers.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I quite agree with your points. People who are in the habit of peeing frequently, including always taking "precautionary pees", will reduce their bladder capacity. At home, whenever we were going someplace and my mother would ask, "Did you go to the bathroom?" I'd say "Yes", even if I hadn't, if I was sure I wouldn't have to hold it too long. And although I have always enjoyed the "need to pee" feeling, I've avoided stressing my bladder too much or too often. Just once in a while. ;-)

Some occupations limit opportunities to pee, and often those workers gradually stretch their bladders so that holding over a liter isn't painful or harmful. But the important word is "gradually". And those of us that enjoy a bit of desperation should limit it to a couple of times a week. If you feel actual pain, go and pee!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

googlism2008 wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 18:43 If one always go to pee whenever he feels the first sensation of a filling bladder, then it is easy to shrink the bladder and reduce its capacity over time. In addition, he may also develop some kind of an urge incontinence in which even the first sensation signals an exceptionally strong urgency, for which he must run to the toilet to avoid an accident. On the other hand, it is impossible for the ordinary folk to hold it in forever. Most people will hold it in to some degree, but of course different people choose to hold it in for varying degrees, with some choosing to consistently hold to their ultimate limits.
I wrote the above post with the intention of connecting to the following point, but somehow I forgot to.
WindowsXP wrote: 03 Feb 2023, 02:31 6. holding until breaking point out of convenience / knowing you have toilets nearby to use whenever you want, only to find them closed when you get that final call to stop holding and go now...
Anyway, my comments are meant as a justification on why many people don't pee at the first urges, but to pee only when convenient. Of course, it also opens up the room for misjudgement, which is pretty much the theme of this forum. :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I've previously proposed that many men find the "need to pee" sensations not unpleasant (and at least a few find them erotic) until they become distractingly urgent, which is why they might put off peeing if they believe a toilet will be available when they REALLY need it. Yes, those that misjudge their capacity are the main focus here!
WindowsXP
Active

Post by WindowsXP »

Yeah I've noticed I seem to be able to hold for an eternity if I'm at home or in work as I know toilets will be available whenever I decide to go. It's strange sometimes how I can go from bursting to go on the commute to/from work but once I get there (or home), if I choose to sit down and relax or get on with work, I'll not feel an urgent need to go for hours. 2 seconds earlier, I thought I was going to wet myself. The sheer panic when you get that feeling that enough is enough, but the toilet is occupado (we only have one in work) is terrifying though!

When it happens at home, I have a faulty bathroom door that sticks sometimes (I'll get locked in there one day) and I've ended up wetting myself a couple times because I've held in until the leaks have gotten bigger and I've effectively being starting to do it while running the bathroom. I have a downstairs W/C but in the past year or so, every time I've found myself in this situation, I've not made it to the downstairs toilet, or even down the stairs in time. Exciting feeling for someone in to omo but scary in the same way it would be for someone who isn't when it's unplanned like that.
Chris2p
Arrived

Post by Chris2p »

I like to wet myself when i,m really horney, maybe once or twice a week.