The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
johngaga
Active

Re: The Master Video List

Post by johngaga »

Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

johngaga wrote: 30 Mar 2023, 23:28 https://youtu.be/IWY58Y2VKko
The first two minutes are definitely worth watching: great in-car desperation. Thanks!
After that I'm not sure what he's still angry about. Does anyone understand the Japanese?
Peeguy1998
Arrived

Post by Peeguy1998 »

Just came across this video! Something about his deep voice makes the situation that much hotter!
Last edited by Peeguy1998 on 02 Apr 2023, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Peeguy1998 wrote: 01 Apr 2023, 16:52 Link removed

Just came across this video! Something about his deep voice makes the situation that much hotter!
Oh yes, I like him. :D

Something which I find extraordinary about videos like this one is that apparently when a guy finds himself in that situation, instead of a concerted effort to find a toilet he spends time making a film about it. I know we all have to post whatever we're doing online these days, but really, what sort of priorities do people have?? :lol:
Last edited by Brian on 03 Apr 2023, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed because it compromises someone's privacy
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 01 Apr 2023, 17:15

Something which I find extraordinary about videos like this one is that apparently when a guy finds himself in that situation, instead of a concerted effort to find a toilet he spends time making a film about it. I know we all have to post whatever we're doing online these days, but really, what sort of priorities do people have?? :lol:
Curious. He said he's had to pee since he left his house 45 minutes ago. All I can figure is that he had some wake-up coffee, and when he got into his car he realized he hadn't peed and decided he'd hold it until he got to work. Now he's at a drive-through waiting for his food, and he can't leave that queue to use their toilet.
Last edited by Brian on 03 Apr 2023, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Brian wrote: 01 Apr 2023, 17:15

My interpretation is that he wasn't urgent. Perhaps a very bloated bladder that makes him uncomfortable, but he wasn't about to lose any of its contents.

There's also this interesting comment :)
Middle age is popping into any public toilet you pass 'just in case'
Last edited by Brian on 03 Apr 2023, 19:10, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

googlism2008 wrote: 02 Apr 2023, 20:47 [...]
There's also this interesting comment :)
Middle age is popping into any public toilet you pass 'just in case'
... with the implication that guys in their twenties and thirties wait until they've got to go. Yes, I like that. :D
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Brian wrote: 31 Mar 2023, 08:51
johngaga wrote: 30 Mar 2023, 23:28 https://youtu.be/IWY58Y2VKko
The first two minutes are definitely worth watching: great in-car desperation. Thanks!
After that I'm not sure what he's still angry about. Does anyone understand the Japanese?
Great desperation there, thanks johngaga for posting. Too bad couldn't see him pee.
Unfortunately, the automated captioning doesn't seem to work that well, and the automated translation doesn't make a lot of sense either.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Those are really good. All genuine desperation in real circumstances. Bearshel will like the third one. :D The only one I've ever seen before was the fourth, the desperate guy in the plane, and that's well worth revisiting.
Thanks very much.