Is it a one in a million chance?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Re: Is it a one in a million chance?

Post by Adrian6970 »

I've had conversations with a wide variety of people of both sexes. There is, it has to be admitted a reluctance to own up to having accidents and I suspect that's natural as well as masking the reality. However I've also found that a good 98% that I've mentioned desperation to, have admitted to being incredibly desperate to pee from time to time, even if they eventually make it to the toilet and their pants remain dry. I suspect the main issue is people's willingness, or rather lack of willingness, to admit that they've ever lost control and wet themselves.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Adrian6970 wrote: 22 Jul 2023, 19:59 I've had conversations with a wide variety of people of both sexes. There is, it has to be admitted a reluctance to own up to having accidents and I suspect that's natural as well as masking the reality. However I've also found that a good 98% that I've mentioned desperation to, have admitted to being incredibly desperate to pee from time to time, even if they eventually make it to the toilet and their pants remain dry. I suspect the main issue is people's willingness, or rather lack of willingness, to admit that they've ever lost control and wet themselves.
I haven't had the opportunity to discuss pee accidents or near-accidents with very many people. It's a topic that doesn't come up in most conversations because it involves embarrassment, or perhaps might reveal a secret fetish. But by listening and observing I've gotten some clues, and I'd have to agree that almost everyone has experienced serious desperation at one time or another, and that some have experienced at least a minor wetting since becoming an adult. Maybe not 98%, but a large majority. And particularly for men, I agree that they are not willing to admit that they've lost control and wet themselves.
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

I also thinks it’s suspicious that self-reported incidents of women having (non pregnancy/post-pregnancy related) accidents are far, far more common than they are for men. I believe many mind find admitting to that sort of thing as emasculating, and as a result keep it to themselves.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Unfortunately there is many tales, but wouldn't be appropriate as this happened at a young age