Desperate sighting in precal

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Gastronaut
Arrived
Desperate sighting in precal

Post by Gastronaut »

Certainly an exciting precal class today :D As everyone was coming in a guy came and sat next to me, and already he's fanning his legs. At first I didn't notice, it's so rare you see someone truly desperate after all, but I started to see he just kept fanning them. 10 minutes in he started fidgeting, I wondered if he really did have to pee. Just 20 minutes in and there's no other answer: dude is cursing under his breath, constantly moving his legs, finally his hand swoops down and pushes against his crotch. 30 minutes left in class and he was already at this stage! At this point I have to be careful not to sneak too many looks, my face has to be bright red by now. He was trying to write down notes and kept breaking the led in his mechanical pencil, erasing things over and over. He couldn't stop holding himself- sometimes he'd give himself the briefest rub, sometimes he couldn't help but fully grab himself. I got to see him readjust his cock, you could see a wonderful silhoutte with the loose-but-small gym shorts he was wearing. In the last 10 minutes I saw him quickly pinch his tip several times. You could tell he was trying to be subtle, but it was an absolute show for me.

I wondered why he didn't get up and leave, as I said he had a whole 30 agonizing minutes of class left. I thought he could've been a freshman and didn't realize most college classes just let you go whenever, but he didn't raise his hand to ask the professor either. Instead he fought through the whole class, the whole routine I described. In the last few minutes I heard his pencil lead snap three times in a row, he was absolutely on edge.

Of course I pack my things as he does and trail behind him, I can't help myself. But strangely enough... he didn't go to a restroom! I decided to head for my next class, trailing the guy as long as he was taking the same path as me. He still looked pretty desperate, hunched over every so slightly and legs close together. We finally hit a crossroads, no idea where he went from there.

My best guess would be bathroom anxiety, the way he didn't bother going to a restroom would almost have me believe he wasn't even desperate- but how else would you explain all that! He was clearly bursting yet never took any chance to relieve himself, despite all the school buildings with restrooms on every floor. Another theory is he had another class he didn't want to be late for- if you have classes back to back here you only have ten minutes to haul yourself across campus. Either way, I think all of that totally fried my brain, I'm still recovering (those shorts did something to me).
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Desperate sighting in precal

Post by Brian »

Really interesting to speculate about this! Maybe not immediately going to the bathroom after the class was the continuation of him trying to be subtle, as you said he was all the time you were sitting next to him? He may have considered being so desperate to pee a sign of weakness, and he may have been conscious of you after the class, and perhaps even after the end of that class he was still trying to pretend to you that he didn't actually have to go? (It didn't fool you!)

Thanks very much for the description. It's a great read.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Desperate sighting in precal

Post by Fred »

When someone shows all the behaviors of desperation but passes up opportunities to use a rest room (and I've seen that a few times) I have to speculate about the reason. He may be pee-shy and simply cannot use a public toilet where there are others present, or just maybe (and this is always my hope) he enjoys the sensations and/or the excitement of holding a full bladder. These "closet holders" are my favorite people!