Sighting - growing need rather than desperation.

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Sighting - growing need rather than desperation.

Post by bodgyuk »

I had a sighting of a guy as I was leaving my local shopping centre on Friday.

The guy was thin about 5' 10" (178 in foreign measurement :lol: ), somewhere between 19 and very early 20s, lanky I suppose, narrow face, straggly long dirty straw/brown hair and wearing long blue shorts down to just above his knees - not exactly basketball shorts, but similar in length.

Outside the shopping centre is a sort of fake piazza; tables and chairs for people to eat and drink at. This bloke was sitting down on one of the chairs and my attention was grabbed by the fact he was jiggling his right leg and scissoring them together in a rhythmic action.

This sort of thing always grabs my attention, just in case, you understand.

Anyway, it became apparent he was with some ladies and they were waiting for a cab to arrive. I decided to 'lurk' in the vicinity (officer) ;) my shopping suddenly needing rearranging. He kept this scissoring and alternate jiggling for a good five minutes and his hand kept creeping towards his crotch but not quite making any contact. As soon as the women turned away to natter among each other his hand swiftly moved to where his bulge would be and gave it a firm and tight squeeze, the women turned around to speak to him again and he stood up placed his right leg on the chair and continued his scissoring, the knee now swinging back and forth . As the women had turned back towards him he changed his scissoring to suddenly needing to scratch his ankle and as his hand came back up, it slid under his shorts leg and while not totally obvious seemed to give himself another squeeze.

He now stood up completely and kept jiggling around in circles like someone who is impatient, and then every time the ladies turned back in conversation he started an action I haven't seen before. His right hand was curled up and he would swing his knuckles from his abdomen across his crotch and then after he had brushed over it, he would bring his hand back up and give it a quick squeeze.

He kept doing this even after they had moved to the kerb side waiting for their cab to arrive. He would only do this knuckle shuffle. squeeze routine when his circular hopping/walking turned him away from the women he was with.

Sadly their cab arrived and they all jumped in.

The interesting thing is if he did need to let a little fluid out, the toilets were a 1 minute walk away.

I could only see the waistband of his underwear which were Bonds brand and I think they were briefs. He was so lanky that there was no discernible bulge in his shorts, another reason I think he was wearing briefs; they could have been black or dark blue. There was only so much looking I could do, you understand.

Anyway, it certainly brightened up my shopping expedition and my afternoon :wink .
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Sighting - growing need rather than desperation.

Post by Brian »

I'd love to have seen that. And now I can imagine him sitting in that cab, no longer able to stand up and walk about, wishing he hadn't been so shy or concerned about his image to have failed to announce his need and go to the toilets while they were waiting. I wonder how long the cab journey took.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 09:51 I'd love to have seen that.And now I can imagine him sitting in that cab, no longer able to stand up and walk about, wishing he hadn't been so shy or concerned about his image to have failed to announce his need and go to the toilets while they were waiting.
One thing is for certain, we all know what his first plan of action would be once he reached his destination! I'm going to imagine the need turning up to 11 and one of the women beating him to the toilet first.
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

I love this- especially the idea of the cab then getting stuck in traffic and him immediately regretting his decision not to pee even more!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Some men are reluctant to express a need to pee when they're with the ladies, or he may be pee-shy in public toilets. He was apparently resolved to hold it until he got home (or to their destination).
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Great description.

Love the face you could see what undies he was wearing too
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

This is such a hot sighting! You're lucky :')
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

It's certainly an interesting sighting and there were good signs that he needed to pee. I wonder if he wet himself in the taxi though as he was certainly desperate by the sound of things.